• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

It's almost as sad as it is funny. They complain about white supremacy but then go home to enjoy getting their ass stuffed by a BWC. They certainly don't mind the BWC reigning supreme in the bedroom!

You know you're displaying something about yourself with comments like that, right?

BWC, jesus fucking christ.

You know you're displaying something about yourself with comments like that, right?

BWC, jesus fucking christ.

No I don't but I have a feeling you're going to tell me. Of course you know more about me than I know about myself.

No I don't but I have a feeling you're going to tell me. Of course you know more about me than I know about myself.

You're the one using terms like BWC in any conversation. You shouldn't be projecting that shit onto me.......

Fuckin people and your acronyms for all this dumb shit.

You're the one using terms like BWC in any conversation. You shouldn't be projecting that shit onto me.......

Fuckin people and your acronyms for all this dumb shit.

Your post makes no sense. Projecting what?

I'm simply making fun of her hypocrisy, just like everyone does with every politician.

Look, water is wet, AOC is dumb as a brick. Nothing new.

Your post makes no sense. Projecting what?

I'm simply making fun of her hypocrisy, just like everyone does with every politician.

Just making fun, and talking like someone who obsesses over the race of cocks.

Seriously, BWC? Fucking hell, man. This is the shit meme culture gets you?

These megathreads work well

Here we have this idiot opening her mouth again.

there is no “surge” at the border bc these kids are not “insurgents”
<{1-1}>

I thought about digging this thread up to share her little video but knew someone else would. That shit is just too stupid to go unnoticed. Democrats/progressives, take note - you’ve been had. Now you’re being instructed not to care about the shit you insisted was of absolute moral importance and, instead, play stupid little etymological work games.

Last edited:

<{1-1}>

she is looking terrible these days. being a shill is terrible for health

<{1-1}>

a surge is done by insurgents, it is known
deterrence is done by detergents
god, i thought it was a joke at first
dumb as bricks this one.
no wonder the left love her.

a surge is done by insurgents, it is known
deterrence is done by detergents
god, i thought it was a joke at first
dumb as bricks this one.
no wonder the left love her.
She’s exceptionally stupid.
iu

<{1-1}>

Just heard about this today. Now we patiently wait for her squadron of Lancelots to show up and tell us how she's amazing, great and how all of us are just intimidated by this 110-lb Praying Mantis Face strong, fearless woman.

<36>

not much action here.

makes sense it is on the top of the page

I thought about digging this thread up to share her little video but knew someone else would. That shit is just too stupid to go unnoticed. Democrats/progressives, take note - you’ve been had. Now you’re being instructed not to care about the shit you insisted was of absolute moral importance and, instead, play stupid little etymological work games.
Didn’t this stupid retard also say “it’s more important to be morally right than factually correct”? So now she’s neither. I really dislike her. I actually expected her to be consistent on this as I predicted in another thread. Boy was I wrong. Worthless twit.

Last edited:
anyone else doesn’t think AOC and the left are fascist? This is words are violence, disagreeing is violence, criticism is violence in the flesh. Beware
Of course she isn't! She is literally perfect in every way. She's a perfect 10 with a 300+ IQ. You're just a racist, fascist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, white supremacist, evil Nazi incel who can't handle such a beautiful woman with the strength of a viking!!!

!!!!!!!!

Phew. That was a lot. I hope she'll touch my leg after all that.

Back