Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

I'd say being an incel is more of a characteristic of a lefty soy boy basement dwelling male feminist than a right winger
There's a whole crew of posters here that believe the way you vote is a deciding factor in being involuntary celibate.

new to that expression for sure
I just meant it used quite frequently on this sub.
Screen-Shot-2022-03-19-at-9-45-09-AM.png

There used to be an AOC thread about all the dumb things she does and says but couldn't find it.

You think it would be some right winger harasser.

There used to be an AOC thread about all the dumb things she does and says but couldn't find it.

You think it would be some right winger harasser.

AOC only seems to have conviction in her leftist beliefs when a Republican is in office. If Trump was in office, she'd be marching with those people, and have no problem using the big scary words to condemn Israel with. Fair weather leftist.

Hopefully they're coming to realize what a shyster she's always been.

AOC only seems to have conviction in her leftist beliefs when a Republican is in office. If Trump was in office, she'd be marching with those people, and have no problem using the big scary words to condemn Israel with. Fair weather leftist.

Stages crying photos at the border but not a peep now even though human trafficking is up along with children locked up

I have a family member like that. He almost ruined Christmas a few years ago having a crying meltdown over kids in cages. Hasn't mentioned it once since Biden has been if office. Weird.

Back