Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

Did she also learn how to check blinker fluid levels and what the 710 cap is for?

And I don't believe for a second she's knows how to start a fire

You pointing out her infinite amount of stupidly proves you are just mad she won’t date you…

lol at people actually voting for her …. Let me guess I’m mad she won’t date me

I forget who said it, maybe Adam Carolla, but if she was a 60 year old fat woman, would anyone even listen to a word she says?

She's hot.
She's stupid.
I'm conflicted.

"Most people aren't capitalists because they don't have capitalist money".
<Huh2>

Shes not hot man.

Like, you dudes need to give that shit up.

She’s descended from PR.

Almost all my family is from PR.

Go to PR.

In every direction there are 50 women that look better than her without any effort.

She’s like a 4.

Shes not hot man.

She’s descended from PR.

Go to PR.

In every direction there are 50 women that look better than her without any effort.

She’s like a 4.
I come from a country of hot women. She's hot. Not everyone's hot/crazy matrix looks the same and I like crazy, so it adds to her hotness. Yeah, there's bad pictures of her out there, but she looks good in that video.

Shes not hot man.

She’s descended from PR.

Go to PR.

She’s like a 4.

A 4?! Elbows too pointy?!

Dude where do you live for her to be a 4 lol. No way below a 5 (average). I would say 6-7. Maybe not “hot”, especially for a media personality, but definitely not below average. Go outside your moms basement if you think she’s below average

A 4?! Elbows too pointy?!

Dude where do you live for her to be a 4 lol. No way below a 5 (average). I would say 6-7. Maybe not “hot”, especially for a media personality, but definitely not below average. Go outside your moms basement if you think she’s below average

I literally just told you in my post.

She’s fully average.

4-6 is average.

Get off a plane in San Juan, go to a market, a decent restaurant or a beach.

You wouldn’t even notice her. If you sincerely find her “hot” you’d never be able to pick your jaw up off the ground with the women you’d see just going about their day in the Caribbean.

I understand for boring white guys who fetishize brown people she may be special. Or maybe in terms of the US government she’s hot, I get that.

But in terms of earth, and literally where her people (also my people) are from, no. She’s regular as can be.

Last edited:
Shes not hot man.

She’s descended from PR.

Go to PR.

She’s like a 4.
Only reason she gets a little attention about looks is because she’s in politics and most the woman there are old get and really ugly .

She's not bad looking. The rate thing is kind of dumb. But if you were going to rate on 1to 10. She's -2 she starts with 7 ( being generous) and gets a -9 for personality and being a general bitch. The personality of an alligator.

Only reason she gets a little attention about looks is because she’s in politics and most the woman there are old get and really ugly .

Yeah she clearly gets graded on a curve.

And no offense, (idk your race, just saying) but clearly there’s some White dudes here who think any brown chick who isn’t flat ugly is hot.

Edit: I will concede she seems to have a decent rack. And while I don’t love objectifying her or any woman, she offers nothing from an intellectual standpoint, so whatever.

Shes not hot man.

She’s descended from PR.

Go to PR.

She’s like a 4.
Sorry, she's hot as hell. It's not just her looks, it's the way she acts- it's everything

This.

The guys drooling over her either live in places where the average woman has like 3 teeth or they know they have no chance with actual hot women so they just ignore them completely.

Sorry, she's hot as hell. It's not just her looks, it's the way she acts- it's everything

Ah, so you like aloof, mouthy, self righteous idiots?

Hm. Never heard that one.

Back