Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stupid vapid Latina says so many ignorant things that it filled up the previous thread.

Well, she really doubles down on the idiocy once again. She ate a big ol bowl of stupid for breakfast it seems.

AOC has spoken. And Miami will not exist in a few years. Yep, Miami will be destroyed by global warming in a couple of years. Every liberal who supports the green new deal better move right now.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/oca...a-few-years-without-action-on-climate-change/

AOC is growing on me. She got them troll skills and I respect that. She'll never be more than a Bernie or R Paul, so I'm not threatened by her.

She manages to piss both sides off, and that's cool with me. Her policies are pretty ridiculous, but that makes it even more fun.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) said Wednesday that Miami has only a few years left on this planet.
Didn't she gaslight everyone by saying she was only joking about the 12 years thing or something like that? Now he has shortened her claim to just a few years for a specific observable effect of climate change (Miami). I expect her to gaslight again and spin it as "conjecture" or whatever.

My recent fave was this one: AOC Doesn't Know Student IDs Don't List Citizenship or Legal Status
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...now-student-ids-dont-list-citizenship-status/

also @Happy Man Put a link to the first thread, that was a gold mine.

AOC is growing on me. She got them troll skills and I respect that. She'll never be more than a Bernie or R Paul, so I'm not threatened by her.

She manages to piss both sides off, and that's cool with me. Her policies are pretty ridiculous, but that makes it even more fun.

<{clintugh}>

Can’t stand that dumb dirty bitch. Wish she’d go back to Puerto Rico already.

You know what is really dirty and dumb? Telling someone born in America to go to another country because of their heritage.

She's exaggerating the timeline, but parts of Miami already suffer from regular flooding due to sea level rise. They've spent millions to artificially hold back/pump out the water.

Glad to know she's Latina. Very relevant TS.

Can’t stand that dumb dirty bitch. Wish she’d go back to Puerto Rico already.
Hell yeah! Go back to that US territory even though you grew up in New York state!

Young, attractive and intelligent. Gaining popularity as an insurgent leftist, whilst being unapologetic about it and freaking out the right in the process.

God bless her.
giphy.gif

She's exaggerating the timeline, but parts of Miami already suffer from regular flooding due to sea level rise. They've spent millions to artificially hold back/pump out the water.

Isn't their water table fucked?

Quick point of privilege. Thanks. Can we stop blaming AOC and turn our attention to the real problem? It's the public school systems fault. Makes me sick! Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

Last edited:
AOC is certainly smarter than anyone in the WR.

Young, attractive and intelligent. Gaining popularity as an insurgent leftist, whilst being unapologetic about it and freaking out the right in the process.

God bless her.
giphy.gif
I think she's a nut but she causes the other guys to shed butthurt tears so she's awesome and I agree with everything she says now

The list of the 100 largest corporate polluters being government ran was a great one. By she still insists more government is the answer to government pollution.
She's a hoot!
I want to see her in clown shoes with a red nose so bad.

The fact that your president is compromised by a foreign adversaries interests should be of far greater concern to you

Back