The Confession Thread!!!

Two times I've walked into the bathroom taken off my shirt flexed and walked back out :)

Last edited:
I don't go all the way down when doing chinups.

i'm 25 and I had to have my 18 year old little sister teach me how to do power cleans....on a monday evening with all the bench/curl monkeys laughing at me.

I'm the one who puked in the bush outside the gym

A few guys admitting they do curls.

I haven't done them since I started lifting properly. So about 18 months. But when I trained BB style when I was younger they were a staple part of my routine.

I'm quite happy not doing them as well tbh. Do they guys who do them just do it to get the gunz jacked?

I haven't done them since I started lifting properly. So about 18 months. But when I trained BB style when I was younger they were a staple part of my routine.

I'm quite happy not doing them as well tbh. Do they guys who do them just do it to get the gunz jacked?

Actually, I intend to strengthen the bicep so it doesn't tear when my DL finally progresses. I lift mixed grip.

Actually, I intend to strengthen the bicep so it doesn't tear when my DL finally progresses. I lift mixed grip.

Fair enough, wasn't taking the piss (well apart from in the way I asked :D). Just wondered if there were different reasons for those who have "admitted" doing curls other than the obvious; to get all the chics. :D

My donkey keeps ripping through my drawers when I squat.

sometimes me and my bros compare muscles in the locker room, NO HOMO

and i take this super secret post workout supplement (weed)

My donkey keeps ripping through my drawers when I squat.

That happened to me a few weeks back. Was squatting, and as I went into the hole heard the hugest rip ever. Squat back up fast as fuck, racked it, and felt around my butt area. Fortunately, it wasn't my shorts but just my boxers. So I just got back under the bar, squatted some more and kept hearing some more rips.

After the work-out, I threw them out. And needless to say, I don't squat with boxers on anymore. Boxer-briefs ftw!

I'm more focused on the women on the treadmill than the bar lol

I laugh at those 'bodybuilders' that do isolation excersises while being fat, mostly on the inside though

I do them mainly for vanity reasons, but if anyone asks I'll just say it's assistance work.

Reasons I'll do curls
(1) Reduces the likelihood of bicep injuries, keeps elbow joints happy.
(2) If I'm going to do tricep work to improve my pressing, I'm going to do Bicep work as well.
(3) Midmo says so.
(4) Because I think that maybe, just maybe, bicep work will help my chins, like tricep work helps my bench.

Reasons I'll do curls
(2) If I'm going to do tricep work to improve my pressing, I'm going to do Bicep work as well.
(3) Midmo says so.(4) Because I think that maybe, just maybe, bicep work will help my chins, like tricep work helps my bench.

end of thread

I used to work at a 24hr Fitness...

Reasons I'll do curls
(3) Midmo says so.
(4) Because I think that maybe, just maybe, bicep work will help my chins, like tricep work helps my bench.
(5) The bitches and hoes love how jakt and tand i look after 5 sets of 20 preacher curlz.

Fixed.

I smoke weed before and after every workout, and I haven't deadlifted in months. My squat and powerclean keep going up though.

Back