The Confession Thread!!!

ben236

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
While I do Snatches, Cleans and deadlifts...

I also do curls and Tricep extensions... Mainly to make my arms look big and veiny.

I also do ab ripper X

Post your confession if you're man enough!!! :icon_twis

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with doing curls, or tricep work. Just get permission from Midmo, then you can do them guilt free,

I believe kettlebells shit all over dumbells and are just as effective as barbells in building tremendous strength,power and endurance. For non competitive oly lifters they are superior in regards to the explosive lifts (Oly lifts & their variations) due to the safety and ease of learning ... unless your a deadshit. Easily worth the cash though i do have quite a larege amount of disposable income.

I believe kettlebells shit all over dumbells and are just as effective as barbells in building tremendous strength,power and endurance. For non competitive oly lifters they are superior in regards to the explosive lifts (Oly lifts & their variations) due to the safety and ease of learning ... unless your a deadshit. Easily worth the cash though i do have quite a larege amount of disposable income.

I'm from darwin! live in brisbane now though. u train at pete de been?

I believe that my recent stalling is at least partly due to the fact that I am now among the strongest 5% of people in my gym. I have become a bit complacent and arrogant even though my strength is nothing at all to write home about. Yet.

(This is going to improve next august when I switch gyms to a powerlifting club's gym that also happens to be next to my BJJ academy, but it's still a bit tough to find out that you're complacent and arrogant deep inside.)

The only things I think about in the gym other than my lifts are hatefully smashing the other males to death with barbells and vigorously copulating with every female in sight.

Sometimes I think I'm too good looking.

Sometimes I talk to myself and pace around like a psycho.

Once in awhile I fart in the power rack between sets.

There are days when my entire exercise takes place in the squat rack, farts and all.

I look at other dudes at the gym wishing I was as thin as some of them.
I also look at the chicks wishing I was in better shape so I could land one of them.

Tho it is best for my schedule to lift early. I also do it in part so that I can bench while the gym is empty. Cause I am embarrassed.

I eat chinese food 4-5 times a week, and I eat pizza 3-4 times a week.

The only things I think about in the gym other than my lifts are hatefully smashing the other males to death with barbells and vigorously copulating with every female in sight.

I know what you mean.

thumbs_up_large.png

Back