The Confession Thread!!!

Before going out for halloween (i wore a sleeveless shirt as part of my costume), I went to the gym just to do preacher curls, 21's and tricep kick backs. I am so ashamed.

i'll have a cig here and there. and a lot of ganja.

I shake it more than 3 times when I pee

I only do pistol squats to show off when the guys with chicken legs start benching

I stopped lifting weights and only do cardio/pull ups now.

Oh yeah, and I use an 'ultra heavy' resistance band non stop for curls and reverse curls while I watch TV at night.

I wear a spandex sweat-wicking shirt under my t shirt and hoodie. It makes me feel like Spider-Man 2099, which imo is super cool (I love Spider-Man, best comic ever).

I can't watch World's Strongest Man without doing some type of workout.

I use the adduction/abduction machine.

This was going to be mine. I train some kickboxing here and there and this exercise is great for hip flexor strength and stability...just looks like you're trying to tighten up your vag at the same time.

I wear a spandex sweat-wicking shirt under my t shirt and hoodie. It makes me feel like Spider-Man 2099, which imo is super cool (I love Spider-Man, best comic ever).

I run in my hyabusa rashguard, even though I haven't trained any MMA in over a year.

So far, while squatting, I've split two pairs of drawers. I have to wear really loose boxers on squat day.

I ALWAYS have to take a dump before hitting the weights.

How is this a confession? This is just a good idea. I would always poop before lifting. When it doubt, squeeze it out.

I have do yoga once a week, sometimes twice. And floorwipers on hang clean day.

I see flights of stairs as high-rep sets of step-ups.

A trip to the grocery store is a long farmer's walk.

I see flights of stairs as high-rep sets of step-ups.

A trip to the grocery store is a long farmer's walk.

These are not embarrassing things you would need to confess.

But, in the same vein, I often hook grip my steering wheel while I drive and have the urge to rip it from the steering column.

Sometimes I do bicep and tricep work just for t3h ch1cks even though when I see people curl on the squat rack I cry to myself inside.

Sometimes I do bicep and tricep work just for t3h ch1cks even though when I see people curl on the squat rack I cry to myself inside.

NOTE: by "you" i dont mean you as a person or anything, but general peopling doing this shit ;)

if you curl for t3h ch1cks you probably do it where you are supposed to do it, if you curl in the squat rack you are just in the way, waste of space, stupid idiot and you do it for t3h guyz. If you are gonna curl, dont be selfish, do it with dumbells or assigned equipment.

You dont see me squatting from your preacher bench :)

if you curl for t3h ch1cks you probably do it where you are supposed to do it, if you curl in the squat rack you are just in the way, waste of space, stupid idiot and you do it for t3h guyz. If you are gonna curl, dont be selfish, do it with dumbells or assigned equipment.

You dont see me squatting from your preacher bench :)

You don't do preacher squats? :icon_conf

Confession: I can't do one regular pull up :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back