The Confession Thread!!!

NOTE: by "you" i dont mean you as a person or anything, but general peopling doing this shit ;)

if you curl for t3h ch1cks you probably do it where you are supposed to do it, if you curl in the squat rack you are just in the way, waste of space, stupid idiot and you do it for t3h guyz. If you are gonna curl, dont be selfish, do it with dumbells or assigned equipment.

You dont see me squatting from your preacher bench :)

Dude... I was saying I can't stand people curling on the squat rack. I don't. I curl by teh mirrer to watch t3h v31ns p0p 0ut!

I had serious knee pain after a day of squats... it's never really gone away and I just stopped squatting and pretended it didn't happen, I'm lucky enough that when I started squatting again and paying close attention to form that the pain has been getting better, though. Still dumb to not get it checked out or seek/do rehab exercises, though.

Last night, 8 Keebler elves assisted in the digestion of my gomad.

This was going to be mine. I train some kickboxing here and there and this exercise is great for hip flexor strength and stability...just looks like you're trying to tighten up your vag at the same time.

No, it's not.

Sometimes i masterbate in the gym showers over Meow his hip flexor strength is just simply amazing it makes me all warm inside! :p

You don't do preacher squats? :icon_conf

Confession: I can't do one regular pull up :(

Preacher Squats rock, or so i heard from the l33t.

You load the EZ barbell with 20lbs and go to town, but never close to parallell or below since its h4x0rz your knees!

This was going to be mine. I train some kickboxing here and there and this exercise is great for hip flexor strength and stability...just looks like you're trying to tighten up your vag at the same time.

adduction/abduction =/= flexion.

^ it's not great for adduction/abduction strength and stability either! That machine sucks period!

Sometimes i masterbate in the gym showers over Meow his hip flexor strength is just simply amazing it makes me all warm inside! :p
positive-thinking-8.jpg

I agree it sucks. For abductors/adductors I typically do "bands for hips" and unilateral work, like lunges (of course, that's aside from their involvement in squats and DLs). Do you have any other recommendations?

I agree it sucks. For abductors/adductors I typically do "bands for hips" and unilateral work, like lunges (of course, that's aside from their involvement in squats and DLs). Do you have any other recommendations?

Beating of in the shower is good! but be careful you can hurt your knees ask Meow he will tell you all about it!

Is "bands for hips" also known as "Xband walks"?

I've split more than a few pairs of boxers squatting, either in the crotch or straight along the butt crack.

I still wear most of them.

Abd/adductors get properly work on squats and uni-lateral work as you (tosa) mentioned.

(M)asshole, band walks, x-band walks, and seated band abductions all work the abductors. They can be good for warming up or for people looking to target/activate the gluteus medius.

If you have a specific reason for it, you can do single-leg abd/adductions on the cable machine (tie the cable to your leg). There is no fixed path and you are also forced to stabilize with the contralateral leg.

That seated adb/adduction machine is really shitty because it's a completely unnatural movement that resembles nothing. Your muscles work and learn to coordinate while doing the abd/adduction with a high-degree of hip flexion (which they never do in real life), and they never learn to stabilize anything (fixed path and sitting on your ass). It is one of the machines that will increase the risk of injury instead of reduce it.

Gierrod is lying through his teeth. Nobody believe him, people.

^LOL, I remember that post in your log. I didn't get Gierrods first post until his second post mentioning miaou knowing all about it hahaha.

So your now saying that you didnt hurt your knees threw vigorous masterbation under the hot shower?:icon_chee

Edit:
Toonie good times hey haha!

^ I never said nor did such a thing.

EDIT: but it's understandable that you would fantasize that. After all, I am a pretty sexy dude.

Nobody believe toonie either!

I missed my 5/3/1 session today. So I will train Fri/Sat/Sun this week...:redface:

I started a powerlifitng routine with a husband/wife who are both pretty accomplished

the woman makes me feel like a sissy when she does 20 rep 315 squats.

I started a powerlifitng routine with a husband/wife who are both pretty accomplished

the woman makes me feel like a sissy when she does 20 rep 315 squats.

^ I feel less manly right about now. :icon_cry2

Abd/adductors get properly work on squats and uni-lateral work as you (tosa) mentioned.

(M)asshole, band walks, x-band walks, and seated band abductions all work the abductors. They can be good for warming up or for people looking to target/activate the gluteus medius.

If you have a specific reason for it, you can do single-leg abd/adductions on the cable machine (tie the cable to your leg). There is no fixed path and you are also forced to stabilize with the contralateral leg.

That seated adb/adduction machine is really shitty because it's a completely unnatural movement that resembles nothing. Your muscles work and learn to coordinate while doing the abd/adduction with a high-degree of hip flexion (which they never do in real life), and they never learn to stabilize anything (fixed path and sitting on your ass). It is one of the machines that will increase the risk of injury instead of reduce it.

I'm familiar with the reason, just didn't know what he meant. Different exercise names can sometimes be confusing, so I just wanted clarification.

I do X-band walks before every workout with a monster mini band.

And I never understand people doing the "yes/no" machines. It's an open chain exercise that works muscles that predominantly fire in closed chain movements. I don't get it.

Back