the cocaine use is a cover up. The real story is Jones potential PED use

Well, it doesn't make sense that you would be in the kind of shape Jones is in & have ratios that indicate hypogonadism(I think around 300 ng/dL & the ratio indicates its well under that).

Overeem had really low T after his positive test too(high against Lesnar, low against Bigfoot). I wonder if the Reem is hanging out with Jones a lot now...

you'd get to those sort of levels by coming off a cycle, until you take a Test booster or PCT to bring natural levels back up. very suspicious.

Could the stress of heavy training and sparring have an impact on t/e levels? Could t/e levels heavily fluctuate on a daily/weekly basis during hard training camps (especially when a fighter lacks sleep and experiences stress)?

Victor Conte is tearing Dana White apart on Twitter - https://twitter.com/victorconte

This thread up in the stickys -

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...d-maskers-19-1-t-e-discussion-thread-2907419/

Dr. Johnny Benjamin - When I see a very low T/E ratio I'm concerned that exogenous (outside the body) T & epi- T are being administered

Victor Conte - IMO. CIR testing of all 3 Jon Jones urine samples needed. Reduced T & E levels + T/E ratios could indicate exogenous testosterone use

http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-test-re...mal-hormone-levels-along-cocaine-metabolites/

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/anti-d...rone-readings-cir-test-needed-on-jones-sample

Let me get this right

You test high for T and you are guilty
You test low for T and you are guilty as well.

Might as well just arrest Jones for being black as well.

I mean lets be honest...a lot of crimes are committed by blacks...lets just lock him up to be sure...

Let me get this right

Might as well just arrest Jones for being black as well.

I mean lets be honest...a lot of crimes are committed by blacks...lets just lock him up to be sure...

This is fucking retarded, you think an athlete in the prime of his life has testosterone levels 5 times lower than a couch potato like yourself and nothing is suspicious here???

Either his test was crashed because he was coming off. Or he took way too much epitestosterone to try even out his T/E ratio with both being exogenous. I doubt the latter and suspect the former is true.

He is on test suspension just like Overeem was. and Greg Jacksons camp is fishy as fuck.

This is fucking retarded, you think an athlete in the prime of his life has testosterone levels 5 times lower than a couch potato like yourself and nothing is suspicious here???

Testosterone levels were ok but the T/E ratio was really low.

Heres the thing,them tests are fucked,they were supposed to test for certain things and didnt.

Who is to say they didnt mix samples up,screw up the actual tests?all his samples show diff test/epi,which could mean he is cycling,or it could mean the tests werent carried out properly,and none of it is blood tests which are more accurate then urine.

All in all,he got busted for coke which he shouldnt of been tested for.Was he probably using peds? yes probably,but Gsp probably was as well,wand definitely was ,hendricks? most likely was as well.

Here's the thing, they released info on 3 drug tests and he had insanely low t to e ratios on every one of them. There's consistency to those tests and that's not a good sign.

Nothing surprises me anymore, DUI and now cocaine? He's an insecure kid with a child's mentality, he is not a good guy, a poor role model, and bad for MMA. He doesn't deserve what he has.

bro you have Vitor as your avatar lol

Either his test was crashed because he was coming off. Or he took way too much epitestosterone to try even out his T/E ratio with both being exogenous. I doubt the latter and suspect the former is true.

He is on test suspension just like Overeem was. and Greg Jacksons camp is fishy as fuck.

In all your rambling you did not provide a shred of proof for the things that Jones is being accused of.

There could be many legit reasons for his low T results. There also could be many sinister reasons as well.
The fact that Jones is a very hated fighter everyone is quick to get their pitch forks out and be Judge, Jury and Executioners in their witch hunts.

Let me get this right

Okay Let me break this down for you:
Testing high for T is really guilty.
Testing low for T isn't guilty but is indicative of ped use.

Jones didn't do either. His T levels were legal. The issue is that his t/e ratio was reaaaally fucked up. There was a 70% drop in his t to e which is incredibly close to be castrated. A normal human being should be 1:1. An athlete might even be 4:1.

Being .19:1 is a sign that something is really really wrong. And given his shape and the fact that his t levels seem fine that can mean hes using synthetic epitest as a masking agent and a lot of it.

In all your rambling you did not provide a shred of proof for the things that Jones is being accused of.

There could be many legit reasons for his low T results. There also could be many sinister reasons as well.
The fact that Jones is a very hated fighter everyone is quick to get their pitch forks out and be Judge, Jury and Executioners in their witch hunts.

Please check the sticky, you're quite uninformed.

Testosterone levels were ok but the T/E ratio was really low.

0.59 ng/dl test levels are insane low unless I am missing something here. I mean i saw the sheet from BJ PENN's Fb news page so idk how credible that is.

If it turns out that Jones is a roid user I may have to reconsider my stance on mma, that would be a total shock and a killer.

Please check the sticky, you're quite uninformed.

Are you saying legit reasons are rare?

Or please provide a link to which bit of the sticky you are talking about (thing is huge).

Could the stress of heavy training and sparring have an impact on t/e levels? Could t/e levels heavily fluctuate on a daily/weekly basis during hard training camps (especially when a fighter lacks sleep and experiences stress)?

1. 100% yes but not that much imo.

2. Daily yes, weekly unsure (if testing is same time of day. But again not that much without a very serious medical condition (ala bigfoot ).

The time is NOW?

Wolrd Fking Domination baby!

But first, lets sort out this coke (and possibly other) issue by our biggest star champ. Separately, lets manage to settle this multi million dollar lawsuit brought against us by group of fighters for antitrust...

Be a very busy start of the year for zuffa legal and PR team.

His testosterone levels were normal.

However, his epitestosterone levels were very high, which indicates a screwed up masking and thus the messed up T/E ratio.

Okay Let me break this down for you:
Testing high for T is really guilty.
Testing low for T isn't guilty but is indicative of ped use.

Jones didn't do either. His T levels were legal. The issue is that his t/e ratio was reaaaally fucked up. There was a 70% drop in his t to e which is incredibly close to be castrated. A normal human being should be 1:1. An athlete might even be 4:1.

Being .19:1 is a sign that something is really really wrong. And given his shape and the fact that his t levels seem fine that can mean hes using synthetic epitest as a masking agent and a lot of it.

There's a portion you got wrong here so let's clear it up. He didn't experience a 70% drop in T. His testosterone levels were normal. His Epi-T skyrocketed, which is the sign not of "Low T" but of "botched masking" or an endocrine disorder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back