the cocaine use is a cover up. The real story is Jones potential PED use

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Victor Conte is tearing Dana White apart on Twitter - https://twitter.com/victorconte

This thread up in the stickys -

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...d-maskers-19-1-t-e-discussion-thread-2907419/

Dr. Johnny Benjamin - When I see a very low T/E ratio I'm concerned that exogenous (outside the body) T & epi- T are being administered

Victor Conte - IMO. CIR testing of all 3 Jon Jones urine samples needed. Reduced T & E levels + T/E ratios could indicate exogenous testosterone use

http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-test-re...mal-hormone-levels-along-cocaine-metabolites/

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/anti-d...rone-readings-cir-test-needed-on-jones-sample

Last edited:
hahaha jones is on the juice legacy forever tarnished like armstrong

It seems like a real possibility

The whole point of the sticky is so people don't make more threads about it.

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Watching Dana on Fox talking about it just screams cover up.

This is the craziest start to a year of UFC

I remember back in 2011 before any DUI or any of that shit, I said to someone that he'll fall in the eyes of the public very hard because I could sense his bullshit. Can't remember what it was exactly though that made me think this, but never did I think it would be like this.

when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?

well, if anybody knows about juicers, it's conte

when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?

because his testosterone went from that of a 9 year old girl, to a grown man in a matter of days.

The whole point of the sticky is so people don't make more threads about it.

/IMG][/QUOTE]

I feel your pain but you had to have known that's too complicated a concept for Sherdogers, right?

[quote="gotgear?, post: 102137743"]when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be non-sherdoggy and actually give you an answer rather than mock you.

The reason is because when T/E levels are that out of whack, cycling is usually the case. When you use testosterone and anabolics, you're essentially redlining your body to perform. When cycling off, the body plummets in it's natural capabilities.

Of course there is the option that Jones has a disease or rare disorder. But given his relative health in all other aspects, and considering cocaine could not bolster ET levels that high in common use...... people assume it is a masking attempt gone wrong.

i don't quite follow, but that Dr. Benjamin cat who comments on medicine, health, and mma suggested that abnormally low levels indicate some exogenous hormones. so maybe on the downside of a cycle the body's production drops abnormally low after being artificially boosted. but i don't know if i understood him.

Because its abnormal to have a .29/1 ratio thats 71% the only thing that comes close to having levels that close is like many have stated if he had a testicle removed at 90%

Most people who cycle take an estrogen booster/blocker/shield however you want to say it the intentions are the same its to keep your t/e levels at a normal 1/1. If his are an unprecedented .29/1 something is wrong with his body and needs immediate medical attention, or he's coming down from a cycle. The only way to fully know is to do further test.

Im not accusing jones or defending him just getting information out.

Heres the thing,them tests are fucked,they were supposed to test for certain things and didnt.

Another possibility is that the lab screwed up. Ben Bennett told Ariel Helwani that even though the testing documents state Jon Jones was tested for drugs not banned out of competition on December 18th, that he was in fact not tested for those substances on that date. That's a pretty significant typo, and it definitely means the spectre of incompetence looms over the results. The test results are reproduced below for perusal.

Who is to say they didnt mix samples up,screw up the actual tests?all his samples show diff test/epi,which could mean he is cycling,or it could mean the tests werent carried out properly,and none of it is blood tests which are more accurate then urine.

All in all,he got busted for coke which he shouldnt of been tested for.Was he probably using peds? yes probably,but Gsp probably was as well,wand definitely was ,hendricks? most likely was as well.

Heres the thing,them tests are fucked,they were supposed to test for certain things and didnt.

Who is to say they didnt mix samples up,screw up the actual tests?all his samples show diff test/epi,which could mean he is cycling,or it could mean the tests werent carried out properly,and none of it is blood tests which are more accurate then urine.

All in all,he got busted for coke which he shouldnt of been tested for.Was he probably using peds? yes probably,but Gsp probably was as well,wand definitely was ,hendricks? most likely was as well.

great username for that post haha

Piss off, Joe Silva. Your match making sucks.

Back