the cocaine use is a cover up. The real story is Jones potential PED use

All in all,he got busted for coke which he shouldnt of been tested for.Was he probably using peds? yes probably,but Gsp probably was as well,wand definitely was ,hendricks? most likely was as well.

You're blinding us with your science.

For what it's worth, this Dr.Benjamin guy is a complete hack.

I myself am about to noob out hard, but I'm really in the dark here so fuck it.

The T/E levels stand for what? And also I am assuming that the low level indicates PED use? Im really clueless as to what it all means.

anyone?

Nope. Coke doesn't lower your testosterone that drastically, unless, like others have said, he has some kind of terminal illness.

Could you imagine if he was actually terminally ill? Like he dies from something he was unaware of, and we're sitting here shitting on him for his past mistakes and assuming he's cheating. He would go down as the greatest of all time and all of this would flip.

The ratio of testosterone in his blood or something like that. It was extremely low, which could mean his body isn't producing testosterone and it's a miracle he is in half the shape he is and he has a medical condition, or he took something to lower the levels to hide PED usage.

16141%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20bray_wyatt%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

I don't believe this until I see someone legitimate report it.

"Wonder how many MMA scribes have the balls 2 investigate the 3 suspicious T/E ratio tests for @ufc Jon Jones? Samples frozen per WADA code?"

I'm sure Ariel is going to be all over it, Victor.

If they release his pre and post fight tests and his test/epi-t levels are back to normal, that will tell anyone with half a brain that isn't in denial all they need to know.

I myself am about to noob out hard, but I'm really in the dark here so fuck it.
The T/E levels stand for what? And also I am assuming that the low level indicates PED use? Im really clueless as to what it all means.
T is testosterone.
E is epitestosterone.
Normal ratio is in the 0.7:1 / 1.3:1 range.
You introduce foreign T in your system on a regular basis and your ratio starts to fluctuate.

High ratio usually means you injected recently.
Low ratio usually means you've come off your roiding cycle.

Anything too high (>2:1) or too low (<0.5:1) is a sure sign there's something wrong with you.

For an athlete like Jones, 0.19:1 is... well... very suspect.

If they release his pre and post fight tests and his test/epi-t levels are back to normal, that will tell anyone with half a brain that isn't in denial all they need to know.

The shitstorm is inevitable...either landing more in Jones, or on the UFC/NSAC.

All in the same boat now really...

This is huge!! Jones' fingertips causes sherdog to lag... can you imagine all this in fruition?

T is testosterone.
E is epitestosterone.
Normal ratio is in the 0.7:1 / 1.3:1 range.
You introduce foreign T in your system on a regular basis and your ratio starts to fluctuate.

High ratio usually means you injected recently.
Low ratio usually means you've come off your roiding cycle.

Anything too high (>2:1) or too low (<0.5:1) is a sure sign there's something wrong with you.

For an athlete like Jones, 0.19:1 is... well... very suspect.

T:E ratio is not the only thing suspect here. In fact, the increase in both T and E levels within two weeks, and the amount of E in his body on Dec 18th test are both just as alarming, if not more:

More here: http://www.subjectmma.com/explained-jon-jones-drug-test-scandal/

I don't care what science says. Jones is a role model to the children and can do no wrong. You guys are just haters believing "science". When Jones get out of rehab and gets done with his probation from having a DUI (remember that?) You will all regret what you said about this Angel know as Bones Jones!! God bless Him and God Bless 'murrica!

Back