the cocaine use is a cover up. The real story is Jones potential PED use

Nothing surprises me anymore, DUI and now cocaine? He's an insecure kid with a child's mentality, he is not a good guy, a poor role model, and bad for MMA. He doesn't deserve what he has.

I believe that most fighters are on something. Most modern athletes are on something. Football, track, basketball. They know how to beat the tests.

Nothing surprises me anymore, DUI and now cocaine? He's an insecure kid with a child's mentality, he is not a good guy, a poor role model, and bad for MMA. He doesn't deserve what he has.

Well you trained harder than anyone else, won the race, and broke a world record...but you once smoked marijuana, listen to ICP and cheated on your girlfriend, so we wont be giving you your gold medal. This is sports, personality over talent!

My best friend works with Frank Mir's father. Mir's father said that almost all pro fighters use steroids.

has anyone brought up the fact that cocaine use lowers your testosterone? If you use coke, you don't make test. That's a fact.

has anyone brought up the fact that cocaine use lowers your testosterone? If you use coke, you don't make test. That's a fact.

This is false in regards to how Jones' results look, read the sticky.

No it isn't a fact. Cocaine increases GSH, LH, FSH with no effect on testosterone production.

UFC will fight for their cash cow. But destroy a regular fighters career over much much less.

its genetics gaiz

I think its PEDs too honestly. Maybe im wrong.

when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?

Because T:E ratio is not indicative of total Test levels, but it's indicative of whether someone has taken an illegal substance. Low T:E ratio for someone like Jones would indicate he intentionally took a substance to mask PED use and prevent a high T:E level.

Man if the sherdog conspirators are right and this evolves into a case of PEDs abuse, I don't have the words to name such shitstorm befalling the UFC.

UFC will fight for their cash cow. But destroy a regular fighters career over much much less.

Its not Jones they are protecting. It is their company. The fallout from Jones multiple problems puts at risk many of their strategic business relationships. The FOX in particular but their sponsors as well.

Most drugs, including cocaine, inhibit testosterone production

Last edited:
Back