the cocaine use is a cover up. The real story is Jones potential PED use

That's the test level of a 90 year old invalid!

Hmmm mmmm

Damn son we start out the new yr with some Alex Jones shit. First boasting/butthurt, then lulz, and now this.

Expect to hear another DFW rant about how Conte is a scumbag. The problem is that fans these days are smarter than to take DFW's word at face value. Conte knows his stuff.

Stop being such haters guys, Maybe the p4p best fighter in the world just has abnormally low testosterone......

It could happen ....

...... Really it could .....

Amirite????

Anyone ? ................

Last edited:
UFC needs a blow like to cleanse all the dirty shit they've done.

So his piss is not normal huh?

Heres the thing,them tests are fucked,they were supposed to test for certain things and didnt.
Wow, there are a lot of claims in your post with zero evidence to back them.

Who is to say they didnt mix samples up,screw up the actual tests?all his samples show diff test/epi,which could mean he is cycling,or it could mean the tests werent carried out properly,and none of it is blood tests which are more accurate then urine.

All in all,he got busted for coke which he shouldnt of been tested for.Was he probably using peds? yes probably,but Gsp probably was as well,wand definitely was ,hendricks? most likely was as well.
Wow, there are a lot of claims in your post with zero evidence to back them.

Stop being such haters guys, Maybe the p4p best fighter in the world just has abnormally low testosterone......

It could happen ....

...... Really it could .....

possibly yes! probably not!

Amirite????

Anyone ? ................

possibly yes! probably not!

when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?

Healthy pro athletes don't have sub T<E ratios without something taking place.

His spike in EpiTest is a red flag. The significant ratio is an indication he may have been coming off a cycle.

Last edited:
Some drug use is accompanied by lower testosterone levels...could this be the reason for the lower testosterone test results?

The experts say no. Cocaine could not have caused Jones' abnormal t/e ratios

Some drug use is accompanied by lower testosterone levels...could this be the reason for the lower testosterone test results?

Nope. Coke doesn't lower your testosterone that drastically, unless, like others have said, he has some kind of terminal illness.

Yea i believe this, jones Nose it would destroy his legacy. And he would cry if that happened, his p4p status would be questioned.

when overeem failed his drug test his t/e ratio was above the 14:1. however jones ratio is LESS than the normal 1:1. why are people assuming jones is juicing when his ratio is not above normal?

After Overeem came off PEDs his testosterone went way down.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/28/4...m-testosterone-levels-dangerously-low-ufc-mma

And this is an article I found about Jones.

http://lowkickmma.com/UFC/jon-jones-drug-test-shows-low-testosterone-results-come/

Because you don't know what you are talking about doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

I myself am about to noob out hard, but I'm really in the dark here so fuck it.

The T/E levels stand for what? And also I am assuming that the low level indicates PED use? Im really clueless as to what it all means.

interesting that i have like 20~30 mma related people that im following and overeem is one of the 2 following them (the other is firas)

Back