The boy got Lucky....Conor McLiar

It's interesting the video doesn't show the context that Conor said "he got lucky" in. Conor said that because Nate was a last minute replacement & Conor didn't get a chance to study Nate.

Obviously, Cabo Nate waz a disadvantage for Nate... but lets not overlook the fact that Conor puts together game plans. Per the Aldo fight. Mac waz practicing the exact same move that KO'ed Aldo in the locker room before the fight. He will study Nate & have his number this time!

Besides there haz been a prophetic dream that revealz Conor az the winner by KO!

200.gif
Nate was on yacht taking shots and puking 11 days prior. If anyone got lucky it was Conor, and he still got starched.

It seems to me like this place is more full of Conor-bashing threads than the Conor fan threads these days,

I just made a Conor positive thread & it waz wastelanded. I think the Mod's are in on it.

Damn it.png

Good WinZip. English is not my first language as you can read on my post.
Tittle changed.
Your help made this world a better place.
Thanks

I never would have guessed. You speak ( write ) better than most of the people here.

Have a nice day. People like you make the world a better place. :) More fun at least.

I can't find the link because there is way too much stuff posted about Conor, but he literally said he doesn't make game plans. I think he said he is making a game plan for this fight, but previously he said no game plans.
I know... no link necessary... I've heard him say that... but he obviously knew what the heck he waz doing in the Aldo fight. he did the exact same move that KO'ed Aldo... in the locker room prior to the fight.

I think he puts that "no game plan" stuff out there as a smoke screen. I'm not talkin' as a fan boy... I'm talkin' as this is what I see. Mac in the locker room prior to the fight KO'z Aldo the exact same way. Not a coincidence.

Last edited:
Nate was on yacht taking shots and puking 11 days prior. If anyone got lucky it was Conor, and he still got starched.
Yes, of course... I even said that in my post you're replying to... but lets also not overlook the disadvantage Conor had with a last minute replacement... There'z a reason Jones iz notorious (pun intended) for refusing last minute replacements. It's a major disadvantage. Jonez has closed down an entire PPV card a week before the event with a willing replacement & the UFC ready to move forward. There'z a reason for that.

He's right. Nayt was in the right place at the right time. That's the definition of lucky. His style is a good counter to Conor's but Conor is a much better fighter, with preparation he will overcome Nayt.

Also lol at how many more Conor bashing threads there are and yet his fans get 10x more shit and get called trolls

I never would have guessed. You speak ( write ) better than most of the people here.

Have a nice day. People like you make the world a better place. :) More fun at least.

Ohhh! Thank you!

tumblr_nqiwzvigcy1rd9vm2o1_400.gif

Conor lost fair and square, was no luck involved.

To be totally fair, he was supposed to fight at 155lbs with a completely different fighter at a completely different weight. Instead of fighting at the scheduled weight of 155lbs, a weight he was training for his entire camp. With what 10 days to go, he had to totally switch gears and now train for a 170lb fight. If you honestly don't think that effected his cardio and pretty much everything else, you are truly an idiot...

He is doing what he does best.. Besides fighting, which is make money

Subtitles for Nate? I can understand what he is saying perfectly fine there.

Why can literally none of the Conor haters make a single thread without spelling something wrong? Most of the time they can't spell "Conor" properly. This time, TS can't spell "liar" properly.
Maybe because nobody is grading Sherdog posts. Possibly because they just don't care. Could be because their point is still received. Whatever it is though, you shouldn't let it get to you like it does.

To be totally fair, he was supposed to fight at 155lbs with a completely different fighter at a completely different weight. Instead of fighting at the scheduled weight of 155lbs, a weight he was training for his entire camp. With what 10 days to go, he had to totally switch gears and now train for a 170lb fight. If you honestly don't think that effected his cardio and pretty much everything else, you are truly an idiot...

Your excuse is worse than all Conor's excuses combined. You don't take a fight you're not sure you'll win, otherwise STFU.

Even John Kavanaugh said they didn't take Nate seriously.
#theyareallthesame

I know... no link necessary... I've heard him say that... but he obviously knew what the heck he waz doing in the Aldo fight. he did the exact same move that KO'ed Aldo... in the locker room prior to the fight.

I think he puts that "no game plan" stuff out there as a smoke screen. I'm not talkin' as a fan boy... I'm talkin' as this is what I see. Mac in the locker room prior to the fight KO'z Aldo the exact same way. Not a coincidence.

I've been reading your poztz for a while. I have a zeriouz question.

I's your s key broken? Or do you have an obzezzion with z's?

Fight was fair. Diaz had his own issues to. He didn't have a training camp. Conor got in cardiovascular training. Whilst Nate was fresh off a boat in Cabo drinking alcohol. Conor was still training for a fight atleast , even if it was a different opponent. Nate had next to nothing.

And it was Conor himself who wanted the fight at 170. Nate said 160 at first. Then Conor was like ah fuck it we'll just do it at 170. Not to mention the fact he has asked for the rematch to be at 170 too.

But I'm actually picking Conor to win the second fight. I'm not a hater of nobody. Nor do I hug the nuts of anybody.

The circumstances do matter. But at the end of the day fight was fair. No luck. Conor had things going for him and Nate had things going for him. That's fighting.

I've been reading your poztz for a while. I have a zeriouz question.

I's your s key broken? Or do you have an obzezzion with z's?
Legit question... it's something I've been doing for 25 yearz or so.

The English language haz it wrong. Listen to the word "Spellz"....

It clearly endz with a "Z" sound. Try sounding it out with an "S" sound... it doezn’t sound right.

I might drop it soon on this forum. I'm in rehab right now. It actually takes way to much time correcting Sherdog'z spell check... & some people have mentioned it's hard to read & I don't want that.

gif dude.png

Back