The boy got Lucky....Conor McLiar

There is so much sherdog drama I am not privy to. :p

"If your tired of me talking money, take a nap."

That video is hilarious. A foreigner has no subtitles Nate American has subtitles.

You are back!
giphy.gif
Miss-You-Glitters-10.gif

Conor=Ja Rule
Nate =Eminem
Ja was the original panic rapper.

I can only comment on the first few pages, but WinZip has made 1,000 crappy threads since he first began his trollish existence, so he has no room to talk.

Conor=Ja Rule
Nate =Eminem
Ja was the original panic rapper.
Is panic rapping the same as panic wrapping? Where it's X-mas and everybody is ready to open presents, but instead they're waiting on you to figure out how to peel the scotch tape?

Complaining about Conor selling a fight seems especially silly.

Selling a fight means you should be able to talk any type shit you want and expect no repercussions? Some of the shit said, only an asshole would say. Selling a fight is no excuse.

I can only comment on the first few pages, but WinZip has made 1,000 crappy threads since he first began his trollish existence, so he has no room to talk.

Some Sherdoggers have 0 memory when it comes to shit threads they have started. Also, they enjoy TS bashing if the thread doesn't please them.

Selling a fight means you should be able to talk any type shit you want and expect no repercussions? Some of the shit said, only an asshole would say. Selling a fight is no excuse.
Saying that Nate got lucky is something only an asshole would say? Weird. You're asking me if in promoting a fight there will be no repercussions for what you say? Of course there won't be, this is prize fighting. What kind of repercussions were you hoping for? Everyone getting upset at Conor isn't a repercussion. A repercussion is a negative side effect that was unintended by the party receiving said side effect. On the contrary Conor's entire agenda is to get people to care. Judging by this thread, and countless other ones he has done exactly that. I don't really care to judge someone for what they say on a countdown show that is produced for the explicit reason to make money for the fight. If you want to though feel free.

Back