The boy got Lucky....Conor McLiar

What do u guys expect him to say? This is only to hype the fight up.

Oh shit another thread about how much an ass Conor is

daredevil-ep7-stick-sunglasses.gif

He's still got $$$$$ tho

I have money too.
I don't see how that is relevant to the topic of the post, but thanks for coming by lol

Wait a minute. So conor's knock out of opponents all been lucky just like diaz. God damn it.

Not a hater but you immediately move to personal insults. Right.

It seems to me like this place is more full of Conor-bashing threads than the Conor fan threads these days, so if you're "allergic to bullshit" it just may be that you should stop posting.
Sorry, but its not bashing when someone points out something incredibly stupid that Conor has said like, "Nate got lucky".

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop with the needless derailing of the thread.

Why can literally none of the Conor haters make a single thread without spelling something wrong? Most of the time they can't spell "Conor" properly. This time, TS can't spell "liar" properly.

Canor is not worthy of having his name spelled correctly

There's plenty ways he could sell the fight without being an idiot.
That's lack of imagination on your part.
Conor has an act. Neckbeards buy it. This is that act. If you spend your time worrying about the torrent of shit that flows out of his mouth and analyse the parts that offend you, then you've lost to Conor worse than Conor did to Diaz.

Conor should really stfu for a while. And I say that as fan. If he beats Nate, then he can start trash talking everyone again.
Sure, as a fan, you want your "favorite" fighter to be quiet

If you seriously see no difference between pronounce Aldo's first name as "Hozay" and calling Conor "Canner" it's because you're choosing to ignore the difference. Nice try, though.

That didn't even happen in this thread. You're arguing in this thread because you're salty about something that happened in another thread?

He was humble in defeat. But you see, it's promotion time again. Don't understand how people still don't understand this. It's fine if you don't like it but understand its all for business. Wake the hell up.

No, he was not. He started with the excuses already in the interview Joe Rogan did with him in the octagon, a few minutes after being choked out.

lol Conor be like "you lucky I was eating 2 breakfasts, a steak for lunch, steak for dinner" ha! :p

Salad Conor is coming back!

I have money too.
I don't see how that is relevant to the topic of the post, but thanks for coming by lol
Coming by? i'm forced to see these crybaby threads daily about how much of a dick Conor is.
He's never going to change....

McTapper is a clown. Nate is gonna help him do what he does best when things get tough and thats to quit.

Is normal.

#GUERNICAbless

Sorry, but its not bashing when someone points out something incredibly stupid that Conor has said like, "Nate got lucky".

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop with the needless derailing of the thread.
gods-work.gif

Here we go again.
So you all nuthuggers stop saying he was humble in defeat. He still believe that Nate was lucky. I thought he didn't believe in luck, at least when Aldo comes to the talk.

So, in the Mark Hunt style: burn in hell MF
It's interesting the video doesn't show the context that Conor said "he got lucky" in. Conor said that because Nate was a last minute replacement & Conor didn't get a chance to study Nate.

Obviously, Cabo Nate waz a disadvantage for Nate... but lets not overlook the fact that Conor puts together game plans. Per the Aldo fight. Mac waz practicing the exact same move that KO'ed Aldo in the locker room before the fight. He will study Nate & have his number this time!

Besides there haz been a prophetic dream that revealz Conor az the winner by KO!

200.gif

Now, about the rest of your sentence: I'm not a Conor hater. I'm just allergic to bullshit, and this place is full with it with the crazy Conor fans.
I'm cool with the reasonable fans as I'm not a hater.

Now fuck you and have a nice day :)

Why can literally none of the Conor haters make a single thread without spelling something wrong? Most of the time they can't spell "Conor" properly. This time, TS can't spell "liar" properly.

200.gif

:D

No, he was not. He started with the excuses already in the interview Joe Rogan did with him in the octagon, a few minutes after being choked out.
Pick and choose what you want to hear. He's said it plenty of times, he'll take the loss like a man. Get upset over something that actually matters.

It's interesting the video doesn't show the context that Conor said "he got lucky" in. Conor said that because Nate was a last minute replacement & Conor didn't get a chance to study Nate.

Obviously, Cabo Nate waz a disadvantage for Nate... but lets not overlook the fact that Conor puts together game plans. Per the Aldo fight. Mac waz practicing the exact same move that KO'ed Aldo in the locker room before the fight. He will study Nate & have his number this time!

Besides there haz been a prophetic dream that revealz Conor az the winner by KO!

200.gif

I can't find the link because there is way too much stuff posted about Conor, but he literally said he doesn't make game plans. I think he said he is making a game plan for this fight, but previously he said no game plans.

Back