The boy got Lucky....Conor McLiar

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Here we go again.
So you all nuthuggers stop saying he was humble in defeat. He still believe that Nate was lucky. I thought he didn't believe in luck, at least when Aldo comes to the talk.

So, in the Mark Hunt style: burn in hell MF

1lEIWiZ.png

Conor should really stfu for a while. And I say that as fan. If he beats Nate, then he can start trash talking everyone again.

Why can literally none of the Conor haters make a single thread without spelling something wrong? Most of the time they can't spell "Conor" properly. This time, TS can't spell "liar" properly.

Why can literally none of the Conor haters make a single thread without spelling something wrong? Most of the time they can't spell "Conor" properly. This time, TS can't spell "liar" properly.

Good WinZip. English is not my first language as you can read on my post.
Tittle changed.
Your help made this world a better place.
Thanks

You have to be humble when you WIN. There is no humble defeat. You got humbled.

Now, about the rest of your sentence: I'm not a Conor hater. I'm just allergic to bullshit, and this place is full with it with the crazy Conor fans.
I'm cool with the reasonable fans as I'm not a hater.

Now fuck you and have a nice day :)

Tbh, spelling Conor with one n is a bit odd.

Conor lost fair and square, was no luck involved.

Now, about the rest of your sentence: I'm not a Conor hater. I'm just allergic to bullshit, and this place is full with it with the crazy Conor fans.
I'm cool with the reasonable fans as I'm not a hater.

Now fuck you and have a nice day :)
Not a hater but you immediately move to personal insults. Right.

It seems to me like this place is more full of Conor-bashing threads than the Conor fan threads these days, so if you're "allergic to bullshit" it just may be that you should stop posting.

Good WinZip. English is not my first language as you can read on my post.
Tittle changed.
Your help made this world a better place.
Thanks

I like WinZip a lot but I feel for you MonkeyGirl. It takes restraint to not get mad. Recently happened to me when I wrote "whose" instead of "who's" (I think because I swipe on my phone and autocorrect did this). And I felt like saying that I placed in the top 2% of med students in the country on my MCATs (entry exam) in vocabulary/grammar/writing section after some guy ripped me a new one but I didn't respond. I do love ya Win zip, Peace

Tbh, spelling Conor with one n is a bit odd.
But is it really so hard to remember? And we frequently see things like "Conner" (which is never how the name is spelled) or "Coner" (which...just...come on). My favorite is "Canner" because it's not just insulting to Conor but also to everyone he's fought, including the FW GOAT Jose Aldo...who these people allegedly support.

As much shit as Conor's fans get, I've always found that his haters are significantly worse.

And I felt like saying that I placed in the top 2% of med students in the country on my MCATs (entry exam) in vocabulary/grammar/writing section after some guy ripped me a new one but I didn't respond. I do love ya Win zip, Peace
lol that's not a mistake I'd ever correct someone on unless they were being a serious douche. Just wanted to point out that literally none of the Conor hate threads seem to be able to spell their thread titles correctly. If English isn't TS' first language, I understand and it's an easy mistake to make since spelling in English is completely nonsensical, so I don't mean anything malicious (though TS took it awfully personal).

You have to be humble when you WIN. There is no humble defeat. You got humbled.
The difference is in saying, no question, that the better man won and you'll come back stronger.
That's humble in defeat, giving credit to the winner.

Not a hater but you immediately move to personal insults. Right.

It seems to me like this place is more full of Conor-bashing threads than the Conor fan threads these days, so if you're "allergic to bullshit" it just may be that you should stop posting.

Oh, I'm sorry. I made a thread of a video I just saw.
I don't go to Conor bashing treads to say shit.
There are plenty of arguments with trolls/conor fans, so maybe you missed them.
And, I was trying to be acid funny with the fuck you and have a nice day, but it seems you are grumpy.
So, not in a friendly way (which is difficult since I treat nicely everyone here), this is my thread and I say whatever the fuck I want to say.

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

But is it really so hard to remember? And we frequently see things like "Conner" (which is never how the name is spelled) or "Coner" (which...just...come on). My favorite is "Canner" because it's not just insulting to Conor but also to everyone he's fought, including the FW GOAT Jose Aldo...who these people allegedly support.

As much shit as Conor's fans get, I've always found that his haters are significantly worse.

Well, since you brought up Aldo, Conor continued to call him Hozay, as if his name was of Spanish. Couldn't just call him Jozay? Was that so hard to remember?

Conor: "He got lucky. How can I slap a guy's face up all arond the Octagon for 8 minutes and then lose that way"?

Really? Conor was just a little ahead in the first round before he got dominated. http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/4ace70bff9debdfb

And Rogan is praising Conor for taking that fight on a short notice while Conor was preparing for a 5 round fight with Dos Anjos, while Nate was not only taking the fight on short notice but also wasn't even preparing for a fight at all.

How do you not know its an act? How do others not know? How stupid are you?

Back