A lot of this Jon Jones/Stipe HW championship fight talk been going on since march of 2023.

Do you care to see Stipe/Jon Jones fight for the belt?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been over a year now and nothing has materialize yet.

It's funny a poll I made back in march of 2023 and most of you pick Jones/Stipe as the fight you want to see.

Now most of you couldn't care less if they fought at this point.

Interesting the change of intrigue or the lack of it.

quote-i-don-t-have-a-list-really-i-just-want-to-fight-guys-that-are-highly-respected-by-the-jon-jones-159-21-77.jpg

tbf, in that poll of 3 fights, Aljamain is not the most exciting fighter, and Cejudo is out his prime (I know Jones and Stipe are too but they are bigger names in bigger divisions)
and Alex vs Izzy happened 4 times already, two in MMA

and in the original poll, most were non title fights, apart from Colby Leon

I would much rather watch jones vs a top active contender, like aspinall or even pavlovich or any one in the top 5
But if he settles with Stipe I would still be moderately excited

People underestimate Miocic, he he not the kind of guy to get soft outside of fights. I think with this lay off we see a rejuvenated Stipe. Heavyweight in UFC is volatile and he is king.

tbf, in that poll of 3 fights, Aljamain is not the most exciting fighter, and Cejudo is out his prime (I know Jones and Stipe are too but they are bigger names in bigger divisions)
and Alex vs Izzy happened 4 times already, two in MMA

and in the original poll, most were non title fights, apart from Colby Leon

I would much rather watch jones vs a top active contender, like aspinall or even pavlovich or any one in the top 5
But if he settles with Stipe I would still be moderately excited

Fair play.

Great question. I'd watch just like slowing down to see the car accident on the side of the road. : - )

My excitement level would be a 3-4 out of 10.
Agreed. Stipe would unfortunately look like he has been in a car accident if he fights Jones

Back