The boy got Lucky....Conor McLiar

He was humble in defeat. But you see, it's promotion time again. Don't understand how people still don't understand this. It's fine if you don't like it but understand its all for business. Wake the hell up.

I think a lot of us just have brains and realize it's an excuse to justify antisocial behaviour. If your favorite fighter is a disrespectful piece of shit, OWN IT, and stop making lamefuck excuses for them.

Whatever you have to post to help you cope with the inevitable loss ;)

A prophecy haz been foretold that Nate will go down by KO.

It's info from another dimension... & cannot be ignored!

tumblr_o9q6jgTKTp1s030vgo1_400.gif

it's annoying as fuck. I hope he gets destroyed in this rematch and maybe nate breaks a limb or two

it's annoying as fuck. I hope he gets destroyed in this rematch and maybe nate breaks a limb or two

I'm with you Toco :D okay not that deep with the all limb breaking XD that's a bit to hardcore for me then again my ideal finish is also brutal.

But I do hope no sub this time just beat him down into a KO/TKO would be my ideal choice.

I'm with you Toco :D okay not that deep with the all limb breaking XD that's a bit to hardcore for me then again my ideal finish is also brutal.

But I do hope no sub this time just beat him down into a KO/TKO would be my ideal choice.
yeah, KO/TKO would be best

breaking limbs... if he has this stupid idea of a trilogy I wouldn't mind that much. but yes, it's a bit too much. but everytime I think that he's stalling the whole FW division and may stall more potentially 6 months, it pisses me off

yeah, KO/TKO would be best

breaking limbs... if he has this stupid idea of a trilogy I wouldn't mind that much. but yes, it's a bit too much. but everytime I think that he's stalling the whole FW division and may stall more potentially 6 months, it pisses me off
I think Dana's been pretty clear that the next fight after 202 is a title defense or strip.

Now, about the rest of your sentence: I'm not a Conor hater. I'm just allergic to bullshit, and this place is full with it with the crazy Conor fans.
I'm cool with the reasonable fans as I'm not a hater.

Now fuck you and have a nice day :)
this place is not full of crazy conor fans, in fact his fans are greatly outnumbered by bitter haters
theres only a few vocal conor fans left and we are honestly the most respectable posters on this site

Now, about the rest of your sentence: I'm not a Conor hater. I'm just allergic to bullshit, and this place is full with it with the crazy Conor fans.
I'm cool with the reasonable fans as I'm not a hater.

Now fuck you and have a nice day :)

That's cold, ice cold, girl you ain't have to do him like that. Why you had to do him like that? :D

this place is not full of crazy conor fans, in fact his fans are greatly outnumbered by bitter haters
theres only a few vocal conor fans left and we are honestly the most respectable posters on this site

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

1. He WAS humble in defeat.
2. He's now back in promo mode, this is how he sells fights.
3. He will be humble in victory or defeat after the rematch.

Hey look, another thread where sherdoggers are overanalyzing fight hype..

Do you want the buildup to be them talking about how much they like and respect each other?

Of course Conor is going to play Nate's win down.

I think Dana's been pretty clear that the next fight after 202 is a title defense or strip.

he has to defend his title or do a strip dance in front of the new owners?

Back