The beginning of the end of the Bidens

Imagine who would be left standing if we knew about every under the table illegal deal that every wealthy family was involved in..

2 Senators said it, 3 if I'm generous and count Collins. 1 said it wasn't removable 1 said they met the case and it was removable, and then Collins that sort of hinted that it was wrong, but never said the House made its Case.

Yes, quite a few Republicans said the House didn't prove their case.
Ben Sasse said Lamar Alexander "speaks for lots and lots of us"...

Those other senators who won't go on record are just cowering in fear of Trump.

This argument that he did nothing wrong is stupid and boring at this point. If Trump says something a percentage of his supporters will believe it regardless of how ridiculous it is.

This argument that he did nothing wrong is stupid and boring at this point. If Trump says something a percentage of his supporters will believe it regardless of how ridiculous it is.
The same way that if a leftist accuses Trump of anything they run with it without fact checking?

Oops, I looked at the polling and don't think you're going to like what it says:

The Jan. 16-29 poll was conducted in the midst of the Senate impeachment trial that will likely result in the president's acquittal. The poll finds 52% of Americans in favor of acquitting Trump and 46% in favor of convicting and removing him from office.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/284156/trump-job-approval-personal-best.aspx
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

Cherry pick much?

So this is the same number of people that wanted him out when he won the election.

Polls don't mean dick unless 100% of the people take part in them.

So what kind of proof would you need to believe? You'll never have 100% of the people take part.

Trump wad acquitted on both charges. Lets see how the Bidens fair being under a microscope. Trump has been under one his entire presidency unscathed.

By the Senate.

How do you think Trump would have faired in a court room?

Biden's kid would see a court room. As would Ivanka and Kushner.

If you watch the non-Fox/Breitbart news sites, every single story on impeachment had this shitty little disclaimer that Bidens Joe and Hunter have never been formally charged with anything associated with corrupt dealings in Ukraine. Which is, of course, a wet blanket and partisan at best.

If there is even a sniff of Hunter doing dope deals in Ukraine with Secret Service in tow, Grandpa Joe is proper fucked, and rightfully so. Because you know he knew.

What do you think an investigation of Kushner and Saudi Arabia and Israel would find?

But Sasse wouldn't elaborate so he could have just as easily meant that it's not a removable offense.

We know for sure that more democrats in the House voted against impeachment than Republican senators that voted for removal.

But Sasse wouldn't elaborate so he could have just as easily meant that it's not a removable offense.

We know for sure that more democrats in the House voted against impeachment than Republican senators that voted for removal.
Yeah, we both know what Sasse meant.

Your point about the House vs the Senate ignores how many people occupy each house.

Your posts get consistently more disingenuous as time goes by. Wonderful accomplishment sir, stupid points though.

Something about Trumpers and shameless lying.

So why would an investigation being done in the Ukraine be harder to whitewash after an announcement?

The reporters and people in the country would be asking what came of it.

I suppose he could say we didn't find anything, but I imagine the reporters are going to want to talk the actual investigators. Especially since the pres Z ran on a reform platform.

That the interpretation from the democrats. Trump has said he was trying to root out corruption.

Do you believe that? Saudi Arabia is corrupt. Trump has given them a lot more than $400 million.

Yeah, we both know what Sasse meant.

Your point about the House vs the Senate ignores how many people occupy each house.

Your posts get consistently more disingenuous as time goes by. Wonderful accomplishment sir, stupid points though.

Something about Trumpers and shameless lying.

You liberals and your mind reading..... if that's what Sasse meant (and if betting I'd say it was) then he could have answered the folliw up questions and said that Trump was wrong.

So if we adjust for total numbers in each body then the same percent of dems in the House voted against impeachment as the percent of republican that voted guilty in the Senate. Does itsound any better phrased that way? LOL

And there's the rub - I'm not a Trumper. Liberals are so blinded by their TDS that they can't think clearly.

Do you believe that? Saudi Arabia is corrupt. Trump has given them a lot more than $400 million.

I rarely believe anything Trump says, but my whole position is that the dems merely used rumor and 3rd hand info instead of bringing the people that should have been questioned.

I still have no clue why Yavanovich was there. And Vindman (poor guy) testified that the transcript was accurate although he wanted something changed (never did find out what)

If he broke the law, I suspect liberals and legal analysts false characterized as liberals will admit that he broke the law.

They may also, as they should, remark that such law breaking pales considerably to Trump's, since it wasn't by a public official (Hunter is not a politician, let alone a president), didn't involve public funds, didn't usurp congressional authority, and didn't seek to influence US elections using extortion.
Hunter was laundering billions of US tax dollars through Latvia. Joe knew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back