Beginning of the end of the UFC?

TS had to get his alt account out for this piss poor trolling. Find something original.

I understand. What I’m saying though is that I haven’t seen this much hype for another organization while the UFC is simultaneously catching this much 💩 from the fans. And the UFC fans that have been around for a while are sick of the bs increase in PPV prices and would love to have another organization to be excited about and now for the first time they actually do. I love One FC but they aren’t too popular in the west unfortunately.

People say this until they watch PFL then they don't say it anymore because it's an absolutely terrible product. If it wasn't for betting I probably wouldn't watch it and I find it impossible to watch live.

UFC is doing over a Billion in revenue and revenue is increasing every year. Wait until the next media deals are announced in 2025. The UFC will be pushing 1.5B in revenue.

The UFC is doing just fine and UFC 300 is a hell of a card.

The UFC can't force fighters to fight. What your seeing with these stars is they now make enough money they don't have to just leap at any fight the UFC throws their way. They can fully recover and fully train for the next fight. In 2007 or whatever, a lot of fighters near the top had to just take whatever fight they could get because they needed the money.

UFC is doing over a Billion in revenue and revenue is increasing every year. Wait until the next media deals are announced in 2025. The UFC will be pushing 1.5B in revenue.

The UFC is doing just fine and UFC 300 is a hell of a card.

The UFC can't force fighters to fight. What your seeing with these stars is they now make enough money they don't have to just leap at any fight the UFC throws their way. They can fully recover and fully train for the next fight. In 2007 or whatever, a lot of fighters near the top had to just take whatever fight they could get because they needed the money.
Yea, even if you’re a UFC hater you have to be pretty stupid and lack critical thinking to not see what’s around the corner for them. They’re about to get the biggest deal ever by far and the WWE Netflix deal is a sign of things to come.

They’re not like ONE or PFL where they’re losing negotiating value with networks and taking lesser deals. They’re increasing value and have real options taking greater deals.

Imagine being the guy who really thinks like this day in day out not only with the UFC dying but with other stuff……..

I’m definitely looking forward to this PFL card coming up. I have high hopes for this one compared to the usual disappointment it brings.

I think Dana should at least tell us what it was that would have been a once in a lifetime fight at UFC 300 o_O

Completely unrealistic sell, that blew up in his face :rolleyes:
When did he ever say there was a "once in a lifetime" fight?

I have said multiple times that the introduction of the Saudi money into MMA via their investment in PFL poses the most significant challenge that the UFC has faced in quite some time. They have tons of money and their main goal is not to make a profit. They are content to spend billions of dollars with little hope of ever getting any significant return on that investment. Just look at what they've done with LIV golf. They started by throwing big money at washed up guys with name value like Phil Mickelson and Sergio Garcia, but now they are starting to pick off some of top stars in the sport like John Rahm and Cam Smith. I would not be surprised to see the PFL start signing some big name free agents when their UFC contracts are up.

rewarding fighters who simply win in a boring fashion instead of keeping fighters that don’t have the best records but simply put on a good show.
You really think the boring win-a-lots are getting unfairly rewarded this day and age? They've never been more screwed over and shit on. It's the LAND of accelerating the exciting-but-minimal-results fighters for a while now. What are you watching?

Been a hardcore fan since just before The Ultimate Fighter season 1. The concentration on the WWE theatrics such has Conor McGregor has been glorified since he launched the sport internationally at a main stream level and the UFC has been stuck on that formula since then while simultaneously rewarding fighters who simply win in a boring fashion instead of keeping fighters that don’t have the best records but simply put on a good show. Along with many other people long time fans I’ve talked to have predicted this way of doing business would be short lived in the sense of decades to come. Now that the UFC doesn’t have the fighters it used to even to the point that they can’t even get any of their big names to step up on a 2 months notice to fight at UFC 300 to perform a “super fight”. The long and overhyped Dana White main event announcement has caused a major let down along the mma community along with the disappointing increase in PPV prices. This couldn’t have happened at a worse time as the merge of Bellator and the PFL have gained severe hype and momentum and my assumption that if the PFL would put on an awesome card at the same time UFC 300 arrived the PFL might actually beat the UFC at this particular. And lo and behold that’s exactly what their doing. Is this the beginning of the end of fhe UFC reign? Curious on everyone’s thoughts.
View attachment 1030918
Excellent post in terms of meme continuity.
As a serious take, not so much.

So... PFL is gonna counter program UFC 300, and steal the shine, eh?

That's your story?

Alright, well, I guess we will see.

This is pure delusion on your part. 300 is the most stacked card ever made. And Pereira v Hill is clearly a bigger main event than Ferreira v Bader.
Yeah UFC 300 isn't bad at all, I don't get why people are upset. Pereira always delivers and we should get a finish either way in that headliner. Gaethje vs Max is good, but weird. The womens MMA fight is a bit average, because it kinda feels like a match because no one else is on a win streak. The rest fo the card is great though.

UFC died the day Goldie got fired

They hollowed this Org. out and bled it dry though like good businessmen

bill-paxton-game-over.gif

Back