The beginning of the end of the Bidens

Yeah no.. They haven't been investigated one time yet. You liberals are shook with Trump. Hell you got Nadler talking about impeaching him again for the same charges. Lol at your projection.

How long till you goofs start chanting "lock him up"?

LMAO. The dude was impeached and is despised by over half the country while serving during a strong economy. You guys are brain dead.

He was impeached? He's made America great again, the economy is directly because of him. And you call other people brain dead lol

I bet you don't even invest in the S&P 500 or you would be singing Trumps praise like the rest of us normal people who invest.

LMAO. The dude was impeached and is despised by over half the country while serving during a strong economy. You guys are brain dead.

His numbers are going up and better than Obamas during same timeline. Are you retarded? And he is the reason the economy is so good LOL.

The Bidens have conservatives SHOOK. He's not even the Dem nominee and they are going full Hillary obsessed with em. Wanting investigation after investigation.

This is surely it.
At worst they get a fine but this so the kind of shit people are tired of

His numbers are going up and better than Obamas during same timeline. Are you retarded? And he is the reason the economy is so good LOL.
That is blatantly false. The recovery started during Obama's tenure and once unemployment came down his approval ratings were much higher than Trump's are now.

I seriously doubt you're sophisticated enough to understand this but his tax cuts have done very little to help the economy (they're accurately described as a short term sugar rush that's now over, but the deficits continue). The tariffs hurt the economy. So what else has he done?

And just to avoid further stupidity my view is presidents don't actually do much to impact the economy and their policies effect the margins. They can tank it though (by starting a major war, for example).

Yeah no.. They haven't been investigated one time yet. You liberals are shook with Trump. Hell you got Nadler talking about impeaching him again for the same charges. Lol at your projection.
What is biden guilty of?

Low iq (right wing) during obama: look at the deficit! Who cares if we are rebounding

Low iq during trump: look at the rebound! Who cares about the deficit

That is blatantly false. The recovery started during Obama's tenure and once unemployment came down his approval ratings were much higher than Trump's are now.

I seriously doubt you're sophisticated enough to understand this but his tax cuts have done very little to help the economy (they're accurately described as a short term sugar rush that's now over, but the deficits continue). The tariffs hurt the economy. So what else has he done?

And just to avoid further stupidity my view is presidents don't actually do much to impact the economy and their policies effect the margins. They can tank it though (by starting a major war, for example).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.na...ring-in-2020-just-like-obama-did-in-2012/amp/

Lets not forget Obama bailing out the rich and elite.

Trump wad acquitted on both charges. Lets see how the Bidens fair being under a microscope. Trump has been under one his entire presidency unscathed.
Trump Wad indeed

How many people associated with Trump have found themselves behind bars ?

You and I have a very different definition of unscathed .

If he broke the law, I suspect liberals and legal analysts false characterized as liberals will admit that he broke the law.

Is that the same liberals and legal analysts that said Hillary didn't violate her NDA and that continue to claim Bill was impeached over a blowjob?

At worst they get a fine but this so the kind of shit people are tired of

What kind of shit are people tired of?

A president's own property charging the government for him to spend 1/3 of his time there?

The president's son in law, who was given a sweet white house position, attempting to sell investment visas to chinese thtough investing in his property?

You mean that kind of conflicts of interests shit?

So same place he was before the '16 election

Low iq (right wing) during obama: look at the deficit! Who cares if we are rebounding

Low iq during trump: look at the rebound! Who cares about the deficit

low iq: thinking a deficit matters much.

what "deficit" are you referring to? trade? because that doesn't really mean shit.

What kind of shit are people tired of?

A president's own property charging the government for him to spend 1/3 of his time there?

The president's son in law, who was given a sweet white house position, attempting to sell investment visas to chinese thtough investing in his property?

You mean that kind of conflicts of interests shit?
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut trump

Not so sure. Gonna be a tough road with 0% AA support.
Tougher, but not impossible. They always fold in with the Democratic frontrunner after South Carolina.

Back