The beginning of the end of the Bidens

Not sure about corruption.. being very interested in obtaining a position that pays $83K per month for doing absolutely nothing....

Asking for a friend
Is he going to go after ivanka then?

Third world dictators are calling ,they want their modus operandi back .

...you think baraka is a symbol of the "far right" and apparently think that r/gaming is the new stormfront or something, so...

i'm not sure anyone should take your posts seriously. they appear to be intersection of hyperbole and nearly unbelievable idiocy.

...you think baraka is a symbol of the "far right" and apparently think that r/gaming is the new stormfront or something, so...

i'm not sure anyone should take your posts seriously. they appear to be intersection of hyperbole and nearly unbelievable idiocy.
Lol ok pal , show where I said anything about stormfront or gaming .

Yes I think someone sporting an image of a demon merged with Obama is more than likely to be pretty hard right , cause logic .

applying the rule of law to criminals = dictatorship

got it bro!
You didn't say anything about due process bro! , you said scorched earth, throw them all in jail .

You didn't say anything about due process bro! , you said scorched earth, throw them all in jail .

putting words in my mouth. I want investigations and charges against all these guys that are blatantly breaking laws and getting away with it.

Trump isn't a dictator and it is laughable how the left tries to portray him as one.

putting words in my mouth. I want investigations and charges against all these guys that are blatantly breaking laws and getting away with it.

Trump isn't a dictator and it is laughable how the left tries to portray him as one.

I didn't put any words in you mouth , you didn't mention due process in your initial post , what you said does sound dictatorish
they need to throw all these fuckers in jail.

trump has been too soft on them. i hope he goes scorched earth after he gets his second term.

It seems pretty obvious that so many people from Trump's administration have ended up in jail that he is now out for revenge , this has nothing to do with wanting to uphold the rule of law .

Not so sure. Gonna be a tough road with 0% AA support.
zyLWjLU.jpg

consequences dictate our course of action
and it doesn't matter what's right,
it's only wrong if you get caught
if consequences dictate my course of action
i should play God

Yes I think someone sporting an image of a demon merged with Obama is more than likely to be pretty hard right , cause logic .

LOL @ "Demon"

You do realize it's just a harmless play on Obama's name, right? It's Baraka from Mortal Kombat. Barack...Baraka...get it?

Remember when people called Biden Trump's "political opponent" Meanwhile in reality Biden came in FIFTH in the Iowa caucus.

you linked r/gaming, yourself, genius.

lolz @ still rambling about a demon, proving my point. hyperbole meets idiocy.

LOL @ "Demon"

You do realize it's just a harmless play on Obama's name, right? It's Baraka from Mortal Kombat. Barack...Baraka...get it?
Of course , the video game character is a demon yes , all I said is that I assumed he was pretty far right sporting that av which is a reasonable assumption , not a big deal if someone wants to sport that av lol , from that they started bringing up stormfront and crap

If someone sported an av of George Bush merged with Alfred e Newman I would assume they are firmly on the left

d50994d68e1b45183330dede7351a528.jpg

Same if they had an av of Trump merged with Homer Simpson
Homerinreallife-866f6bba89643a3c28c53368219d038d.jpg

Something tells me Creepy Joe being a shitty candidate who can't help but put his foot in his mouth is what killed his chances. The miracle is that he ever polled as well as he did.

"B-But Hillary!"

lol
No, it was the impeachment fiasco. They all say stupid shit, and he's been saying stupid shit for years. I isolate this because otherwise I would point to Bloomberg whose late entry has cannibalized some of the centrist vote, but Bloomberg had no presence in Iowa.

Then again, Biden is still the frontrunner, and outside of my personal opinion, according to our best attempts to measure the temperature of the American vote, objectively the best bet the Democrats have to win. I just don't believe he can recover from everything that was turned up in the impeachment proceedings. It did a wonderful job of unveiling his true swamp monster form.

you linked r/gaming, yourself, genius.

lolz @ still rambling about a demon, proving my point. hyperbole

Lmao , you are the who followed into this thread and keep bringing this up , bloody hell man are you daft

One more time , show me where I brought up fecking stormfront

Lmao , you are the who followed into this thread and keep bringing this up , bloody hell man are you daft

One more time , show me where I brought up fecking stormfront

...you already admitted to thinking the baraka pic is "far right" and i already backed where you brought up r/gaming.

maybe it's time for you to support this 'logical' "demon" nonsense?

lolz @ following you into a thread i posted in previously... on the first page.

like i said, the intersection of hyperbole and idiocy.

...you already admitted to thinking the baraka pic is "far right" and i already backed where you brought up r/gaming.

maybe it's time for you to support this 'logical' "demon" nonsense?

lolz @ following you into a thread i posted in previously... on the first page.

like i said, the intersection of hyperbole and idiocy.
You brought up stormfront , not me

I didn't bring up gaming , didn't know it had anything to do with a game until someone else brought it up .

You brought this crap into this thread , not me.

Care to take this to the bet thread ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back