The beginning of the end of the Bidens

Nice retort

...you keep insisting baraka's a "demon" and the image is a symbol of the "far right." there's literally nothing to retort.

You brought up stormfront , not me

I didn't bring up gaming , didn't know it had anything to do with a game until someone else brought it up .

You brought this crap into this thread , not me.

Care to take this to the bet thread ?

YOU brought up gaming. YOU linked "r/gaming," specifically. after YOU said my avatar is some sort of "far right" symbol.

i even posted a pic of ed boon and kojima, but you were too ignorant to even comprehend it/why.

...you keep insisting baraka's a "demon" and the image is a symbol of the "far right." there's literally nothing to retort.
He belongs to a race of nomadic mutants called Tarkatan, later revealed in Mortal Kombat: Deception to be a crossbreed between Netherealm demons and denizens of the wastelands of Outworld

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraka_(Mortal_Kombat)

Again show me where I said he was a symbol of the far right , you are either extremely dishonest or have horrible reading comprehension.

I hate derailing threads so if you want to continue this bullshit lets take it to the bet thread or the lounge .

YOU brought up gaming. YOU linked "r/gaming," specifically. after YOU said my avatar is some sort of "far right" symbol.

i even posted a pic of ed boon and kojima, but you were too ignorant to even comprehend it/why.
False , stop derailing the thread and let's take this to the bet thread.

Over 1/2 the country? You mean more than 165 million people?

giphy.gif
You know what I mean. But I am sure a large number of kids hate the guy too.

He belongs to a race of nomadic mutants called Tarkatan, later revealed in Mortal Kombat: Deception to be a crossbreed between Netherealm demons and denizens of the wastelands of Outworld

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraka_(Mortal_Kombat)

Again show me where I said he was a symbol of the far right , you are either extremely dishonest or have horrible reading comprehension.

I hate derailing threads so if you want to continue this bullshit lets take it to the bet thread or the lounge .

you JUST admitted this in posts 75 and 64... of THIS thread. minutes ago.

First they will deny there is such a law. Then they will admit there is such a law but that he did not break it. Then they will say he broke it but it doesn't amount to anything and doesn't matter anyway.

Oh.... wait.... that was the Republicans.

Yeah no.. They haven't been investigated one time yet. You liberals are shook with Trump. Hell you got Nadler talking about impeaching him again for the same charges. Lol at your projection.
Everything they are saying is backwards. They find intellectualism in thinking backwards.

"B-But Hillary!"

lol

No. It's but those are the SAME "legal experts".

Same way as the conservatives and legal experts on FOX said it was illegal for Obama to use Executive Orders, but now so it's fine for Trump to do it.

And we all know that Hillary broke the NDA she signed no matter how many times those experts said she didn't.

Last edited:
He was impeached before he was elected? Good to know. You learn something every day!

/sarcasm - wth are you talking about?

Half the country despises him.

The impeachment is just a footnote in history books - he was just acquited in the Senate so really no impact.

Of course , the video game character is a demon yes , all I said is that I assumed he was pretty far right sporting that av which is a reasonable assumption

Not really. It's just a goofy play on the names.

If someone sported an av of George Bush merged with Alfred e Newman I would assume they are firmly on the left

d50994d68e1b45183330dede7351a528.jpg

Same if they had an av of Trump merged with Homer Simpson
Homerinreallife-866f6bba89643a3c28c53368219d038d.jpg

Sure, but those are meant to mock. The "Baraka" pic isn't meant to mock. It's a benign, humorous take on the name. I think most would look at it, and not see an attack on Obama, but just a funny take on the Obama promotional poster, with a character that has a similar name. "Baraka" doesn't really represent anything that would be taken as a slight against Obama, unless you dig really deep and think it's calling Obama a "demon". Which is contrary to your examples that immediately be recognized as mocking Bush and Trump as stupid clowns.

Not really. It's just a goofy play on the names.

Sure, but those are meant to mock. The "Baraka" pic isn't meant to mock. It's a benign, humorous take on the name. I think most would look at it, and not see an attack on Obama, but just a funny take on the Obama promotional poster, with a character that has a similar name. "Baraka" doesn't really represent anything that would be taken as a slight against Obama, unless you dig really deep and think it's calling Obama a "demon". Which is contrary to your examples that immediately be recognized as mocking Bush and Trump as stupid clowns.

baraka/the tartarkans (sp?) aren't demons, anyway. the guy's a moron. his own link (the wiki) even refutes this and says the part he quoted isn't canon. also, "crossbreed" (his quote) isn't "demon," anyway. so if he wants to go full nerd, it still fails. for 2 reasons. plus, he only claimed "demon" bullshit after he googled baraka, only further proving that he had no fucking clue about any of it. which is obvious, since he thought it was a "far/hard right" meme and didn't even understand what "r/gaming" meant after he linked the subreddit. plus, no one i've ever even heard of saw baraka and thinks 'demon!'

he's not very bright.

Deficits will matter again to the right as soon as someone left of center takes office.

The deficit bothers me tremendously. I am conservative and don't like the house of cards the deficit builds.

Our money is also fake. Printed out of thin air with no backing. And we get charged interest on it by private banks.... Ahem. I mean the Federal Reserve.

Half the country despises him.

The impeachment is just a footnote in history books - he was just acquited in the Senate so really no impact.
See, I think it’s a really big deal. We still discuss impeached presidents. I think history is not going to be kind to Trump and the complicit GOP.

See, I think it’s a really big deal. We still discuss impeached presidents. I think history is not going to be kind to Trump and the complicit GOP.
In the modern world there is a version of history for everyone...

No worries...

In the modern world there is a version of history for everyone...

No worries...
No one is going to take a decade or longer bet with me but I would put substantial money that there is a consensus that Trump was a historically corrupt and bad president.

For MAGA loons like yourself it feels like it's TDS. But in 10 or 20 years the MAGA loons that hang on to their love of the cult leader will be in a minority and look crazy to everyone else. Remember, many more accounts of his corruption will surface after people are no longer afraid of him.

The other possibility is that our politics take a further dive into the abyss and things get so bad that Trump is viewed as the beginning of it all. Take your pick. But I assure you that neutral readers of history are not going to treat Trump kindly.

Maybe, but it isn't like anyone views Clinton worse because he was impeached. And for half the country history wasn't going to be kind to Trump regardless.

Maybe, but it isn't like anyone views Clinton worse because he was impeached. And for half the country history wasn't going to be kind to Trump regardless.
Well yeah, he was impeached over lying about a blow job and America knew it was bullshit. This is very different.

It's going to be a lot more than half if given enough time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back