The beginning of the end of the Bidens

This is equally as pathetic as it is hilarious.

Well yeah, he was impeached over lying about a blow job and America knew it was bullshit. This is very different.

It's going to be a lot more than half if given enough time.

Umm, no. He was impeached for committing and suborning perjury. Those are felonies that carry up to 5 yrs fot you and me.

Umm, no. He was impeached for committing and suborning perjury. Those are felonies that carry up to 5 yrs fot you and me.
The underlying scandal was a blow job, so let’s stop fucking around, ok? Republicans got annihilated for their blatantly politically motivated impeachment. Trumps situation is entirely different.

Let’s just take your view for granted. It’s entirely different in terms of how the country views it. Over half think Trump should be removed and like 70% thought witnesses were appropriate and so was the trial. The opposite was true for Clinton.

I’ll just leave it as we’ll see who’s right. And yes, presidents play by different rules than you or me.

Last edited:
The underlying scandal was a blow job, so let’s stop fucking around, ok? Republicans got annihilated for their blatantly politically motivated impeachment. Trumps situation is entirely different.

No it isn't. Dems are getting hammered for it as we speak.

Can you just admit that your opinions are of a wishful thinking leftist?

They're innocent, especially the crackhead.

Let’s just take your view for granted. It’s entirely different in terms of how the country views it. Over half thing Trump should be removed and like 70% thought witnesses were appropriate and so was the trial. The opposite was true for Clinton.

I’ll just leave it as we’ll see who’s right.

I imagine that a large portion of those in favor of witnesses wanted Joe, Hunter, Chulupa, and Schiff to testify as well so 70% doesn't mean much to me.

I think the House should have went to court to enforce their subpoenas if they wanted witnesses in the Senate. And I believe a few Reps floated the idea of 1 for 1 on witnesses, but the Dems wanted no part of that. Good PR on their part.

Leave it how you like, but Clinton was still impeached for lying under oath and conspiring with a witness to lie under oath. I voted fot Clinton both times; the facts are simply what they are.

I imagine that a large portion of those in favor of witnesses wanted Joe, Hunter, Chulupa, and Schiff to testify as well so 70% doesn't mean much to me.

Except that 70% of the country doesn't want those folks to testify.

We were talking about history, yes? I think how the country feels is quite relevant.

I think the House should have went to court to enforce their subpoenas if they wanted witnesses in the Senate. And I believe a few Reps floated the idea of 1 for 1 on witnesses, but the Dems wanted no part of that. Good PR on their part.

Sure, and wait over a year to get that settled. I think I'll take Schiff's strategy over your recommendation.

I can't help but notice that is the right wing talking point btw.

Leave it how you like, but Clinton was still impeached for lying under oath and conspiring with a witness to lie under oath. I voted fot Clinton both times; the facts are simply what they are.

Of course. Now continue with the fact that Republicans paid a heavy political price for their error. That's also a simple fact.

And let's get to the real heart of the disagreement here. Do you really think Trump's actions were fine and that history will view him favorably?

Let’s just take your view for granted. It’s entirely different in terms of how the country views it. Over half think Trump should be removed and like 70% thought witnesses were appropriate and so was the trial. The opposite was true for Clinton.

First off, this is completely not true at all. Show me a legitimate stat where 165 million Americans want the President removed.

And that second part is both sides wanted witnesses called, but the Dems didn't want that to happen because they knew it would blow up in their faces.

I bet if you go poll the city of Los Angeles, you can come back with over 80% want the President removed.

You woudl think that by now especially after what happened in 2016 that you people would have quit falling for these poll numbers.

First off, this is completely not true at all. Show me a legitimate stat where 165 million Americans want the President removed.

Oh not you again. I'm talking about polls that obviously target adults. It's annoying to make comments like that when everyone knows what I am talking about. Please stop wasting time.

And that second part is both sides wanted witnesses called, but the Dems didn't want that to happen because they knew it would blow up in their faces.
That is factually untrue. The best evidence is Trump and the GOP went out of their way to prevent witnesses and documents from being submitted. The witnesses the GOP wanted called were irrelevant to the case, so of course any honest attorney wouldn't accept that.

lolz @ tds attempting to make this another 'orange man bad' thread, even after the impeachment failed and the lawsuit was dismissed. after they were caught spying on trump... repeatedly, no less. after steele, himself, admitted the dossier was fake. after trump delivered the transcripts. after comey admitted being wrong. and carter page still was never charged... ciarella. shiff caught lying about talking with ciarella. etc and etc

it's amazing. this bullshit failed at every level, on every front, but retards still think trump's the villain. and he's accused of election tampering with an election that hasn't happened yet, with someone who doesn't appear to even be a candidate. after the dnc tampered with their own elections in 2016.

delusion, en masse.

Except that 70% of the country doesn't want those folks to testify.

We were talking about history, yes? I think how the country feels is quite relevant.

You don't know who they want to testify. The survey question was "hould the Senate call additional witnesses.

Sure, and wait over a year to get that settled. I think I'll take Schiff's strategy over your recommendation.

I can't help but notice that is the right wing talking point btw.

Trump will still be in office so they can/could impeach him then.

Besides the 1 person that went to court for guidence had his subpoena dropped and the judge had set arguments for early Dec. Meanwhile the Dems that were in such a hurry to pass impeachment sat on the articles until late Dec.

In the meantime Schiff walked into the Senate and begged them to do his job for him. Great strategy.

And I don't care what anyone's talking point is - I said that the minute they dropped the subpoena after the judge had anounced arguments would be in 9 days.

Of course. Now continue with the fact that Republicans paid a heavy political price for their error. That's also a simple fact.

Did I say they didn't? I voted for Gore as well as the 2 times for Clinton. Soon we'll see if the Democrats made the same mistake.

And let's get to the real heart of the disagreement here. Do you really think Trump's actions were fine and that history will view him favorably?

I've said at least a dozen times that I don't think it was ok, but didn't think it was enough to remove him from office.

I've also said that I didn't think the House made the case as long as there was an appearance of corruption by Biden.

That is factually untrue. The best evidence is Trump and the GOP went out of their way to prevent witnesses and documents from being submitted. The witnesses the GOP wanted called were irrelevant to the case, so of course any honest attorney wouldn't accept that.

Are you saying that asking Biden if his bragging about getting the prosecutor fired could have led a reasonable person to ask if it was corrupt' is irrelevant when they are trying to read the presidents mind?

Are you saying that asking Biden if his bragging about getting the prosecutor fired could have led a reasonable person to ask if it was corrupt' is irrelevant when they are trying to read the presidents mind?

Ya it looks pretty bad on the surface but he even stated that he was the messenger of the Obama administration policy. Joe as VP doesn't have the power to withhold aid.

I am saying the request to put Biden on the stand is ridiculous because the case is about Trump's actions (withhold aid to announce an investigation into Biden) and his abuse of power.

You don't know who they want to testify. The survey question was "hould the Senate call additional witnesses.

Sure.

Trump will still be in office so they can/could impeach him then.

And it's nearly guaranteed that Trump will continue to commit impeachable offenses. Life long criminals that get away with it don't stop.

Besides the 1 person that went to court for guidence had his subpoena dropped and the judge had set arguments for early Dec. Meanwhile the Dems that were in such a hurry to pass impeachment sat on the articles until late Dec.

The argument is that Trump is making the world less safe, which requires quick action. Also, they know he will continue to

In the meantime Schiff walked into the Senate and begged them to do his job for him. Great strategy.

So you don't know how impeachment works, do you? This comment exposes you badly.

It's the House's job to determine if impeachment should be heard by the Senate, it's the Senate's job to hear the case.

And I don't care what anyone's talking point is - I said that the minute they dropped the subpoena after the judge had anounced arguments would be in 9 days.

Well then maybe you should stop repeating talking points that make no sense.

Did I say they didn't? I voted for Gore as well as the 2 times for Clinton. Soon we'll see if the Democrats made the same mistake.

The point is this impeachment is not comparable to the Clinton's. You're getting side tracked here.

I've said at least a dozen times that I don't think it was ok, but didn't think it was enough to remove him from office.

I've also said that I didn't think the House made the case as long as there was an appearance of corruption by Biden.

So you can be fooled by any defense put forward by Trump defenders. Good to know.

I am saying the request to put Biden on the stand is ridiculous because the case is about Trump's actions (withhold aid to announce an investigation into Biden) and his abuse of power.

Trump's defense is that he wanted an actual investigation of corruption; not just an announcement. In which case there is no abuse of power without further witnesses.

Just man up and admit that; in a legal setting, they didn't prove the case.

what was the abuse of power? because i've always heard that the former was the abuse (latter)

So you don't know how impeachment works, do you? This comment exposes you badly.

It's the House's job to determine if impeachment should be heard by the Senate, it's the Senate's job to hear the case.

...exactly? and when you don't bring up evidence in the preliminary/discovery, it's a little strange to bitch about it after the closing arguments were made in the trial.

Back