The American Left will once again become anti-military after Obama leaves

When it comes to Bin Laden Obama did nothing, just sat by, etc.. When it comes to collateral damage it's "when Obama bombs..." you guys are fucking hysterical.
It goes both ways though. If you're gonna credit him for OBL then he also gets blame for droning an underage American who had 0 ties to terrorists.

"He should've had a more responsible father."

'member when NION and ANSWER and other hangers on like Code Pink, various Marxist organizations and of course Islamists and other muslims used to protest wars and acts of aggression by the US?

Let's remember the Left wasn't protesting because of the possibility of losing American lives, they were protesting to save the lives of the innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Those of you who are old enough to remember and paid attention, our awesome news organizations used to have soldier death counters, to, you know, make it hit home.

Obama's proxy wars and aggressions in Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine, nevermind what's going on in Iraq and Afghanistan, have created millions of displaced from civilians on 3 continents with hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

I've no idea why we haven't seen much of them( anti-war protesters ) in the last 8 years...hypocrisy I guess. Or fanatical ideologues.

Arab Spring ya'll!!

717aa52f8f1caa37df33e33efd767a18.jpg

OK, just so I am sure we agree here, the problem isn't that the anti-war left was protesting the war in Iraq that was built on lies, but that they went away when Obama came into office right?

Because those Marxist organizations were the ones calling for the rule of law to be upheld, and the Republican party was throwing shade for treason. Of course Obama threw the same shade when he didn't investigate the lies that took us to war.

They are gonna call on Trump to close Gitmo and get all troops out of the Middle East.

Whats funny is that Trump will probably do it unlike Obama. Because Trump doesn't give a fuck. He is Trump. He does Trump things.
Even though they've largely been silent on torture continuing under Obama. o_O

It all depends how many wars Trump starts, and whether the public deem them necessary or not. Only people that have gone full potato consider Obama to be one of the main instigators of the wars in Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine. That's why nobody is protesting against those wars in America.

You have to be a fool if you think Obama doesn't have blood on his hands.

real liberals and real marxists realize the man is a corporate whore, who waged countless wars for the military industrial complex.

The main instigator in all of these conflicts were anti-government rebels fighting against politician suppression. Obama encouraged them, but he didn't instigate any of these conflicts. If you think he did, I'd sure like to hear your argument.

Obama's drone strikes have destroyed the lives of tens of thousands. What you don't care you heartless person?

It all depends how many wars Trump starts, and whether the public deem them necessary or not. Only people that have gone full potato consider Obama to be one of the main instigators of the wars in Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine. That's why nobody is protesting against those wars in America.
Well Obama sure wants to leave the White House with a bang against Russia. Apparently he hasn't had enough.

Yeah, collateral damage happens in every war and should be part of the calculation. We know it's awful and probably the worst part of war, but it happens in every war.
lol
You just can't admit even once that Obama fucked up on something, can you?

'member when NION and ANSWER and other hangers on like Code Pink, various Marxist organizations and of course Islamists and other muslims used to protest wars and acts of aggression by the US?

Let's remember the Left wasn't protesting because of the possibility of losing American lives, they were protesting to save the lives of the innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Those of you who are old enough to remember and paid attention, our awesome news organizations used to have soldier death counters, to, you know, make it hit home.

Obama's proxy wars and aggressions in Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine, nevermind what's going on in Iraq and Afghanistan, have created millions of displaced from civilians on 3 continents with hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

I've no idea why we haven't seen much of them( anti-war protesters ) in the last 8 years...hypocrisy I guess. Or fanatical ideologues.

Arab Spring ya'll!!

717aa52f8f1caa37df33e33efd767a18.jpg
anti-obama.jpg

So how come you've been quiet about torture and drones since January 2009? ;)
Huh? What a stupid criticism. First, I haven't been silent but now I'm not allowed to comment on the topics that interest me? Jeez man stop being such a hack.

Huh? What a stupid criticism. First, I haven't been silent but now I'm not allowed to comment on the topics that interest me? Jeez man stop being such a hack.
So why don't you consider Obama a war criminal for torture like you do Bush?

So why don't you consider Obama a war criminal for torture like you do Bush?
I don't consider Bush a war criminal. If we took that position every president who served during a war is a war criminal. Like I already said, collateral damage is an ugly fact of war.

I don't consider Bush a war criminal. If we took that position every president who served during a war is a war criminal. Like I already said, collateral damage is an ugly fact of war.
Is torture also an ugly fact of war?

syria-1.jpg

Why is Trump supporting this?

Because he isn't a liberal.

Obama claims to be a liberal though.

By the way I voted for Hillary who is a war mongering corporate shill but one who I deemed a better choice than Trump.

OH and by the way Assad is the lesser evil over radicalized Sunni 'moderates'. Read up on the Syrian civil war and look at other world news agencies and intelligence services they all point to the fact that USA, UK, and Gulf allies are supporting terrorists in an effort to overthrow Assad.

I have many friends who served in Afghanistan and Iraq. One thing they all agree is Obama degraded the US Armed Forces.

c9ef4aab201f7695884f809c9c270971d4605cf10d83861c2800325830c53663.jpg

Back