The 72 year old took Mcregors punch like it was nothing, like a bug landing on his face...

Conor punched that old man as hard as he could and the old man wasn't fazed one iota. McGregor pillow fist confirmed.
i realize you are trolling and probably retarded, but that knock upside the head rattled the shit out of that ol feller. he stayed looking away like he was talking to someone and was most def trying to figure out what just happened. you've never been sucker punched i guess.

that said, mcgregor is a fucking dipshit for that and should have got a proper 12 broken over his face.

i realize you are trolling and probably retarded, but that knock upside the head rattled the shit out of that ol feller. he stayed looking away like he was talking to someone and was most def trying to figure out what just happened. you've never been sucker punched i guess.

that said, mcgregor is a fucking dipshit for that and should have got a proper 12 broken over his face.

Cool story and all, but I believe what I see; an old man ate a full sucker punch from McNugget like it was nothing. Spin it how you wish.

That old man could beat up Holloway, Poirier, Alvarez and Aldo.

How does it feel knowing Conor will make tens of millions this year while you sit on sherdog hating?
How does it feel knowing Conor will make tens of millions this year while you make minimum wage?
Also, he doesn't know, nor care if you even exist.

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.

I wonder if your response would be pro-Conor if that was your Grandfather sitting there?

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.

If you wanted to use proper English you could *have* easily done it.

Yeah you can clearly see him take a sip before he throws it.
yes, perhaps he then makes a fist around the shot glass but what is clear when looking meticulously, the flash I originally thought was a thrown glass is the light off his watch. It's a punch

Pretty much justifying an mma fighter sucker punching an senior citizen. You need to rethink and remodel your standards because that shit is fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Haters? What kind of MAN, who is a professional fighter, throws a punch at an elderly man? Epitome of a coward, pure & simple.

Used to be such a big fan, but conor has done what everyone in time does, show his true colors.

This is the same guy, who cheated non stop when he was in a fight against another professional fighter...only to become Khabib's second wife by the end of the match....
Khabib keep your bitch in check....

the old man no selling the punch was a worse look for Conor than it was him actually sucker punching him.

Watching that video and slowing it down it is honestly very hard to tell if he punched him or threw a drink in his face. It look like he was making a toast. He was pouring shots into the glasses just prior to that happening. Unfortunately the video was not very high-quality.

yes, perhaps he then makes a fist around the shot glass but what is clear when looking meticulously, the flash I originally thought was a thrown glass is the light off his watch. It's a punch

Never turn down an Irish man's whiskey when he offers it up to you.

Watching that video and slowing it down it is honestly very hard to tell if he punched him or threw a drink in his face. It look like he was making a toast. He was pouring shots into the glasses just prior to that happening. Unfortunately the video was not very high-quality.

He punched him. He is pumping his fist in the air right before it happens. There isn't a drink in his hand. The flash that you see when he punches him is his giant watch, not a glass. You can get a good look at the watch when he is pouring the shots.

He punched him. He is pumping his fist in the air right before it happens. There isn't a drink in his hand. The flash that you see when he punches him is his giant watch, not a glass. You can get a good look at the watch when he is pouring the shots.

Very possible. Video was not in great quality. But that is possible.

Conor never had great power

More timing than power imo, like he said

Back