The 72 year old took Mcregors punch like it was nothing, like a bug landing on his face...

Agreed.

I worked for a 74 year old man for a while and he would often say things that would have gotten anyone else at the very least berated but more likely punched.

As much as I wanted to hit him on a few occasions I could bring myself to punch out an old man.

I ran into an ex co-worker a few years later and apparently someone did end up punching him out, instead of laughing though like he expected I said the guy who hit him was a fucking idiot and a pussy for doing it and I would have punched him out myself had I been there to see it.

Respect your fucking elders kids, even when they are being stubborn fools. Without them you wouldn't have all the luxuries you take for granted today.

They’re not all d-day veterans, fam. Dunno what that last sentence is about.

Dana is upset and fuming that this old age pensioner clowned Conor, exposed his Atomweight punches. So he won't sign him. But I think Coker will be all over this guy, I can see him signing for Bellator soon.

Well how does it feel knowing I am raising 2 children of a similar age to Conor and treating the mother of my children with respect while Conor is... Well...
Winner!!

Well how does it feel knowing I am raising 2 children of a similar age to Conor and treating the mother of my children with respect while Conor is... Well...
Don't even bother..can't fix stupid..just keep being a good example for your kids

Let's see how good you do against Conor. Go find and pick a fight with him right now.
If I knew where he was, I would, i mean he wouldn't want to because i am probably too big for him but otherwise it would be the best investment you could make. Millionaire in seconds

If I knew where he was, I would, i mean he wouldn't want to because i am probably too big for him but otherwise it would be the best investment you could make. Millionaire in seconds

So you're the type of guy to provoke someone, get them to fight you and then sue them?

It's not Conor's fault he couldn't knock out that old man. The guy was huge, approaching Nate Diaz size. You try knocking out a 350 pound man with one punch

Lol looked more like he threw the drink or just a little slap to get the dude to hespect his authority.

No. You can see he clearly pumps his fist in the air a few seconds before then jabs elderly guy in the face fast.

Props to old guy most casual nonchalant response to a punch ever.

the-conor-mcgregor-nuthugger-starter-pack-hes-just-playing-a-27176453.png

images
This reminds me. I wonder what happened to those retarded 49-1 shirts.
Probably some poor kids in Africa are wearing them.

Back