The 72 year old took Mcregors punch like it was nothing, like a bug landing on his face...

Very possible. Video was not in great quality. But that is possible.

The video is poor quality but you can clearly see that he isn't holding a drink. He is pumping his fist in the air right beforehand - he would have been spilling the drink all over the place. Then he opens his hand, strokes his beard and sucker punches the old man.

Timestamped

The video is poor quality but you can clearly see that he isn't holding a drink. He is pumping his fist in the air right beforehand - he would have been spilling the drink all over the place. Then he opens his hand, strokes his beard and sucker punches the old man.

Timestamped

Still a little bit hard to tell because it looks to me like he is going to his mouth just before he throws it. However the gentleman in question doesn’t seem to wipe his face at all. So that seems to decrease the odds of a drink being thrown. I would say you are probably correct.

Still a little bit hard to tell because it looks to me like he is going to his mouth just before he throws it. However the gentleman in question doesn’t seem to wipe his face at all. So that seems to decrease the odds of a drink being thrown. I would say you are probably correct.
Plus no one who was there has disputed that Conor sucker punched that old man. Not Conor, the victim, the barstaff or the patrons. No one.

Plus no one who was there has disputed that Conor sucker punched that old man. Not Conor, the victim, the barstaff or the patrons. No one.

Honestly at this point for him I don’t even think it’s so much about being the best. I think he needs to get back to his fighting career just to get his life back on track. Get back to training camp, and get back to focusing on opponents and attempting to win fights. All he does is get into trouble anymore. It’s fucking ridiculous. I get it you made a lot of money. But a lot of boxers made a lot of money and didn’t quit boxing because of it. He needs to get back into the game. Cut the bullshit.

Honestly at this point for him I don’t even think it’s so much about being the best. I think he needs to get back to his fighting career just to get his life back on track. Get back to training camp, and get back to focusing on opponents and attempting to win fights. All he does is get into trouble anymore. It’s fucking ridiculous. I get it you made a lot of money. But a lot of boxers made a lot of money and didn’t quit boxing because of it. He needs to get back into the game. Cut the bullshit.
You hit the nail on the head with the intervention. He needs the people around him to sit his ass down and tell it to him straight. But I don't think that he has those type of people around him. He seems to be surrounded by yes men and enablers, including Dana White.

You hit the nail on the head with the intervention. He needs the people around him to sit his ass down and tell it to him straight. But I don't think that he has those type of people around him. He seems to be surrounded by yes men and enablers, including Dana White.

I agree with that. I just wish the competitive fire would come back. At one time he really had that. He was so active. Honestly he and cowboy were the two most active guys in the game. But the last few years it’s been a disaster.

If he’s only 72 Conor must’ve checked his I.D. because he will not assault anyone over 75. That’s his 1 rule and he will not break it because unlike most of you, Conor is a man of integrity and honor

If he’s only 72 Conor must’ve checked his I.D. because he will not assault anyone over 75. That’s his 1 rule and he will not break it because unlike most of you, Conor is a man of integrity and honor

What a guy! Most people wouldn't think twice before molesting a 80-year old.

Word is Conor's angling and training for a rematch - they were going to hold it at a different bar with different alcoho,l but McGregor is insisting everything be the same.
I got Old Man via decision to ignore Conor.

It was like a snap punch. Not a full on punch. If it was a clean full on punch the guy would be on the ground for sure.
He’d be on the ground searching for Conor’s lost power

You're the type of person to curse someone out and then when they curse you out back you snitch to the admin.

Also you claim to not hate Conor but in your previous reply you called him a sociopath.
Calling someone a sociopath doesn’t mean you hate them it’s called a diagnosis.

Yeah I gotta remember there are a lot of old men on sherdog. They see a young man on here that is successful and good looking and they rage.
Yep, that's exactly what's happening here, has nothing to do with Conor acting like a petulant child and sucker punching people, just old guy's shaking there fist at the successful young man.......

Aren't you a male nurse? That's kind of like being a male cheerleader.
Sure, great point!!
The same except you need a degree, save lives, make a decent salary and the uniform is a bit different - but the whole megaphone thing, leading crowds in cheers and then lifting chicks over your head is exactly the same.

Meh, you should save your observations for Phillipe Nover tough guy.

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.
Haters? Conor punched an old man from behind

Let's see how good you do against Conor. Go find and pick a fight with him right now.

Holy shit, I've been on the forums for a decade and this is the most pathetic reply in ten years.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hope every thread reminds you that you're this fucking lame.

Back