The 72 year old took Mcregors punch like it was nothing, like a bug landing on his face...

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Probably the most embarrassing part of the entire incident...

Elderly guy didnt even flinch
Solid chin from a sucker punch as well
Maybe Mcregors lost some power with all that partying?

What punch? He threw the drink at him.

Probably the most embarrassing part of the entire incident...

Solid chin from a sucker punch as well
Maybe Mcregors lost some power with all that partying?

I just realized one thing about this video. NO one seem to care that Conor's there. It's his home city, isn't it? Isn't Conor supposed to be like top 7 most popular sports figure or something right now according to whatever?

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.

Well the man isn't a dehydrated Manlet so of course he took a punch like it was nothing.

He happily took the punch over the whisky lol.

Well the man isn't a dehydrated Manlet so of course he took a punch like it was nothing.

He happily took the punch over the whisky lol.

Let's see how good you do against Conor. Go find and pick a fight with him right now.

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.

Conor punched that old man as hard as he could and the old man wasn't fazed one iota. McGregor pillow fist confirmed.

How does it feel knowing Conor will make tens of millions this year while you sit on sherdog hating?

Well how does it feel knowing I am raising 2 children of a similar age to Conor and treating the mother of my children with respect while Conor is... Well...

TMZ just outed elderly man. The mans name is Ian Connor ....they catch up with him and let's out " precision over power" and breaks down laughing. Camera crew loses it as we hear laughter in unity and last thing seen is camera descending while shaking. Itll be all over the place by midday news today.
LMFAO

He most certainly flinched.

I don't how many times this thread needs to be made, but you can clearly see that Conor threw his GOAT juice at the old man after he had the audacity to turn down the free drink.

Lol looked more like he threw the drink or just a little slap to get the dude to hespect his authority.

Well how does it feel knowing I am raising 2 children of a similar age to Conor and treating the mother of my children with respect while Conor is... Well...

You are an extremely old and senile man.

Back