The 72 year old took Mcregors punch like it was nothing, like a bug landing on his face...

10-9 Conor. But he was already gassed so he got lucky they stopped the fight.

lol dont bother. its a punch. nothing else could be seen or even argued.

conor fans tryed this with the "its only business" remark too the fuckin fairies. they were coming up with things that made no sense for khabib to retort back "yeah i guess so". never mind the actual fucking audio

problem for these kinds of fans is when evidence is in front of them, like video and audio they still CHOSE to alter reality. its beyond gay. like actual man love for someone. they are willing to lie to themselves and others like hes a girlfriend or boyfriend and they are in a trashy relationship.
He didn't say "it's only business." The guy that first released the clip put that as the annotations so that's what people hear, per suggestion. A number of things fit, and "it's only business" is the least of them.

He didn't say "it's only business." The guy that first released the clip put that as the annotations so that's what people hear, per suggestion. A number of things fit, and "it's only business" is the least of them.
ill take khabibs word over conors. i think i remember him commenting on iit aswell.

I just realized one thing about this video. NO one seem to care that Conor's there. It's his home city, isn't it? Isn't Conor supposed to be like top 7 most popular sports figure or something right now according to whatever?
Yanks love him, casuals love him, trolls love him, no one else give a shit.

ill take khabibs word over conors. i think i remember him commenting on iit aswell.
It would be one thing if he said it unprompted, but it had been suggested for a long time by then. I doubt he could hear clearly what Conor said anyway: the roar of the crowd, fatigue, language barrier.

I just realized one thing about this video. NO one seem to care that Conor's there. It's his home city, isn't it? Isn't Conor supposed to be like top 7 most popular sports figure or something right now according to whatever?
The Irish posters on here say he's not very well liked in Ireland especially not by the older generation. They see him as an embarrassment. Not surprised he was ignored by the old pros in that pub.

HE WILL BE CONTRACTED
maxresdefault.jpg

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

If Conor wanted to hurt that old man he could of easily done it. Haters are mad out in full force today. Be lucky Conor put no force behind that punch.
<GSPWoah>
Let's see how good you do against Conor. Go find and pick a fight with him right now.
<DCrying><Waaah>
How does it feel knowing Conor will make tens of millions this year while you sit on sherdog hating?
<Fedor23>
Yeah I gotta remember there are a lot of old men on sherdog. They see a young man on here that is successful and good looking and they rage.
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}<{Heymansnicker}><36><Oku02><{outtahere}>
Conor hitting old people and not having virtually any effect is something he's gotten used to
OK2E7JV.gif
Best post I’ve read in while.
tenor.gif

Why is that Old man such
a asshole{<Mcgoat}just take the drink

Back