The 2021 Heavies Awards: The Shonuf Award (Mod of the Year) - WINNER: Zebra Cheeks

Who is your choice for the 2021 Shonuf Mod of the Year Award? (CHOOSE THREE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of the quotes kinda confused me, but most are funny :p

I've not been here long enough to vote wisely, but from my limited experience, all mods are nice and tall, and funny and strong and rich, with outstanding moral values, a beautiful wife, marvelous friends, a dream job and a perfect health, while also being creative and quite unique.

Their encyclopedic knowledge of everything and especially MMA (of which they are masters, like all arts) make them fantabulous posters too.

And they smell good.

I also heard that they were magnanimous and would never, ever give a card to a young sherdogger if he ever made a mistake in the future.:oops:

Some of the quotes kinda confused me, but most are funny :p

I've not been here long enough to vote wisely, but from my limited experience, all mods are nice and tall, and funny and strong and rich, with outstanding moral values, a beautiful wife, marvelous friends, a dream job and a perfect health, while also being creative and quite unique.

Their encyclopedic knowledge of everything and especially MMA (of which they are masters, like all arts) make them fantabulous posters too.

And they smell good.

I also heard that they were magnanimous and would never, ever give a card to a young sherdogger if he ever made a mistake in the future.:oops:
You were doing great until that last paragraph

Back