The 2021 Heavies Awards: The Shonuf Award (Mod of the Year) - WINNER: Zebra Cheeks

Who is your choice for the 2021 Shonuf Mod of the Year Award? (CHOOSE THREE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Rebelfett not on this poll? Also good job not putting that dork with the stupid Holloway/Tupac av with no life that is on here 24/7 in the poll. I won't be voting unless Rebelfett gets put on it out of principal. I have no clue who most of them are outside of Bigwaverider.

Last edited:
I never see @Slobodan in the heavies, still getting my vote though.

:eek:

0c2.jpg

Thanks bud, I'm like a ninja.

Why is Rebelfett not on this poll? Also good job not putting that dork with the stupid Holloway/Tupac av with no life that is on here 24/7 in the poll. I won't be voting unless Rebelfett gets put on it out of principal. I have no clue who most of them are outside of Bigwaverider.
The very nature of our selections for moderators is made in a way that it would make sense that you would gravitate towards some and not others. There isn’t a perfect mold for moderators.

SA and Reb are both great mods, however, they bring very different things to the team. That is intentional. Just keep in mind that when your bashing him publicly like this your basically yelling at him for volunteering his time, and without his support mods like @Rebelfett and myself wouldn’t be able to focus on the things that we do well, and the things that we can do to make the forum better.

Awww thank you for your support, but unfortunately I was a mod for less than 25% of the year. You can always vote for me in the poster of the year election as i am 1 of 10 finalists.

FTR: @Substance Abuse may be a bit terse sometimes but he is an great poster and friend of mine. I'm really proud of the work he has put in being a mod. Dude works his ass off on these boards and behind the scenes.

<WhatItIs>

Thanks for the assistance, dubbs

Every mod is a good mod in their own way. Zeebs made a great point about us all complimenting each other. Many of us get shit for many different reasons. That's more than okay. Plenty of posters didn't like me before I was a mod and just as many if not more will dislike me as one. Still, these guys don't see what we handle. I don't envy a mod like @Madmick or @Ruprecht who deal with all the dirt in the WR and never get any credit. I'm sure they get their fair share of shit from it too.

Back