The 2021 Heavies Awards: The Shonuf Award (Mod of the Year) - WINNER: Zebra Cheeks

Who is your choice for the 2021 Shonuf Mod of the Year Award? (CHOOSE THREE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted my three favorites i.e., the ones with whom I've had the most interactions. Then saw they are ahead in the voting. So I switched my votes to three who aren't getting as many votes. I think all the mods here are excellent in their own ways.

Hahahaha I totally forgot about the sock situation. I’m trying to remember who that was and I can’t. I do however vividly remember being so damn confused then laughing because it was just so unexpected. If I recall it once it was explained it made sense but I was just NOT ready for it lmao.

@helax do you remember the context of your “that guy holding the cup” comment?
Douglas Silva de Andrade after he flatlined some poor fuck, I think.

Hahahaha I totally forgot about the sock situation. I’m trying to remember who that was and I can’t. I do however vividly remember being so damn confused then laughing because it was just so unexpected. If I recall it once it was explained it made sense but I was just NOT ready for it lmao.

@helax do you remember the context of your “that guy holding the cup” comment?
Ya it was when Lewis threw his just used, probably scalding, cup into the crowd and buddy caught it

Many good mods around but have to go with my bro @bigwaverider!

thank you my friend.

I guess I voted for the 3 correct Mods. Looking like all 3 running away with it.

@ Cheeks @BWR @J-Fire

Mirhalo brother.

Originally posted my three favorites i.e., the ones with whom I've had the most interactions. Then saw they are ahead in the voting. So I switched my votes to three who aren't getting as many votes. I think all the mods here are excellent in their own ways.

traitor.

@Jackonfire
giphy.gif

@bigwaverider
giphy.gif

@Zebra Cheeks
VlD8SvL.jpg

Sorry and thanks !

Back