Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

True, but the fact the mother has brainwashed her son (as all parents of transgender children have to believe he is a girl, leads me to believe there's a much higher probability of it being true than not.

Part of the Dad's argument is the boy only acts like a girl around the mother. With him he acts like a boy. Is it possible the kid is 7 and just wants to please his parents and really does not have the maturity to make a life altering decesion regarding an elective procedure.

That's what he was trying to do, instead the jury recommended that he lose custody and sole custody be given to the mom.
I read that he just tried to get custody, not that he argued it was child abuse.

This is you conceding you have no idea how the rules of evidence work.

no trash, i'm ignoring something i never contended in the first place.

more weak horseshit.

True, but the fact the mother has brainwashed her son (as all parents of transgender children have to believe he is a girl, leads me to believe there's a much higher probability of it being true than not.
Idk, sounds pretty far fetched. Would not be surprised if she tried to nudge her son in that direction but I doubt she was overtly abusing the kid unless he acted the part of a girl.
yes, that mean its conjecture, not a fact.
The medical records are fact though, that's my point, and they suggest a non-negligible possibility that the mother will start the boy on a medical transition when he gets a little older.
it may yet happen. but we're not there yet, not by a longshot, and presenting the story as if that's definitely and imminently happening, is dishonest, fake news, in order to get an emotional response, rather than people actually reading the actual facts of the story.

i'm cool with any opinions on the accurate story, that makes for good discussions. which isn't gonna happen when the threads start with misinformation.
Sure that's fair, OP could've presented the story better. But again, the possibility that the boy will be subjected to a medical transition is not baseless and the part of the article you cited earlier to suggest otherwise was only part of the story.

Part of the Dad's argument is the boy only acts like a girl around the mother. With him he acts like a boy. Is it possible the kid is 7 and just wants to please his parents and really does not have the maturity to make a life altering decesion regarding an elective procedure.

As far as I am concerned, why he's acting the way he is is irrelevant. The fact is the mother wants to pump her son full of drugs that will have permanent consequences on the kids body and brain.

Not only should she be denied any custody, she shouldn't be allowed any contact with the kid whatsoever, and be ordered to stay 500 feet away from him.

[
Idk, sounds pretty far fetched. Would not be surprised if she tried to nudge her son in that direction but I doubt she was overtly abusing the kid unless he acted the part of a girl.

The medical records are fact though, that's my point, and they suggest a non-negligible possibility that the mother will start the boy on a medical transition when he gets a little older.

Sure that's fair, OP could've presented the story better. But again, the possibility that the boy will be subjected to a medical transition is not baseless and the part of the article you cited earlier to suggest otherwise was only part of the story.

its a medical referral.

is that standard during these gender dysphoria evaluations? (those that are positive for it, obviously). did the mother push for the referral?

we don't know. so, it must be worst case scenario, is entirely premature.

i'm not happy or ok with any of this. i just care enough to actually want to start at the correct point.

"Oh that guy may beat his girlfriend occassionally, but I doubt he'll kill her."

[

its a medical referral.

is that standard during these gender dysphoria evaluations? (those that are positive for it, obviously). did the mother push for the referral?

we don't know. so, it must be worst case scenario, is entirely premature.
Sure but its evidence to suggest it could happen nonetheless.
i'm not happy or ok with any of this. i just care enough to actually want to start at the correct point.
Same here, which is why I posted the reference to the medical records in the first place.
"Oh that guy may beat his girlfriend occassionally, but I doubt he'll kill her."
Believe what you want but like I said, I am going to take the word of a parent involved in a bitter custody dispute with a grain of salt.

What’s worse, look at the judge.

this judge then changed his custody from split to giving sole custody to the liberally deranged mom. For DARING to stop this. Go watch the video of the son talking about how his mom dresses him up like a girl.

the judge then issued a court order where the father can’t even use a fucking third party to look into what’s happening to his son. Or use a third party to give a message of love to his son.

liberalism must be destroyed. When is it finally time to fight?

What makes her liberal? A position on a single thing effecting your family does not equal a world view. For instance, a Conservative family (perhaps even leaning pro-life) allowing their 12 yo daughter to have an abortion does not make them suddenly liberal.

Believe what you want but like I said, I am going to take the word of a parent involved in a bitter custody dispute with a grain of salt.

What's the other parent saying?

If she's not saying anything in response to his accusations, that actually says alot.

Sure but its evidence to suggest it could happen nonetheless.

Same here, which is why I posted the reference to the medical records in the first place.

And I'll take what could happen with a grain of salt compared to what is happening

This story is one of the saddest ones I know of that doesn't involve violent crime.

I can't imagine how helpless that father must feel.

Edit: this, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of why you should be careful who you decide to reproduce with.

I've never been interested in the idea of targeted harassment campaigns, but this mother could use one.

Last edited:
Thats child abuse, women like that used to get locked up in a mental institute. You do not do this, you do not put hormones into a young developing child this is flat out wrong and sick.

What's the other parent saying?

If she's not saying anything in response to his accusations, that actually says alot.
Idk but I doubt she'd take very kindly to those accusations.

What makes her liberal? A position on a single thing effecting your family does not equal a world view. For instance, a Conservative family (perhaps even leaning pro-life) allowing their 12 yo daughter to have an abortion does not make them suddenly liberal.

Its safe to say that only atheist leftist weirdos are doing what this lady is trying to do. They are the ones pushing people like her into this and saying that it's ok.

Let's be honest here, you really think a conservative mom would be doing this? Very slim chance.

but to repeat, the child is not currently getting hormone therapy, is not scheduled to get hormone therapy, it has not yet been decided whether the mother will be able do that without the father's consent.

^^^ those, are facts.

Seems like depending on where you get the story from, that part changes. From the Dallas Morning News

"and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.
"

Wait you're using the article from the 18th, before the verdict on the 21st.

So the mother decided this boy was a girl when he was 4 years old.

She has some real issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back