Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

part of the social engineering for the population control agenda they have to take away parental rights under the guise of law in order to socially engineer the new generation for their population control methods. In China they have 2 kids per household law here they just cut off your balls and make you pay for it.

Well media and entertainment has normalized this along with some of the hard left politicians.

gIrLs cAn HaVe a PeNiS tOo

<31>

https://thetexan.news/dallas-custod...sgender-seven-year-old-will-resume-next-week/

Janicek and Hayes have also made a point to emphasize that the mother is not seeking a medical transition, including puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones — a treatment that Younger is concerned will be given in the near future.

https://thetexan.news/breaking-dall...-sole-custody-of-purported-transgender-child/

The judge is expected to make a final verdict on the details of the new arrangement of the conservatorship on Wednesday.

Benjamin Albritton, who compiled a report for the court on the case, had advocated for the “affirmation” approach, but recommended the court to prohibit Georgulas from initiating a medical transition without approval from Younger.

In the verdict on Wednesday, the judge could include Albritton’s recommendation and maintain an arrangement similar to the current one.

The idea seems to be that this woman basically has an unobstructed path to medical transition as it currently is while the father has zero say in the matter. Which to me is outrage worthy.

Im not sure. Perhaps i have this wrong?

this-is-fine.0.jpg

These people are sick.

It seems to be that fathers have very little rights in these matters. Also, the boy is SEVEN. My kid is 10 and half the time he can’t decide what he wants for breakfast.

https://thetexan.news/dallas-custod...sgender-seven-year-old-will-resume-next-week/

Janicek and Hayes have also made a point to emphasize that the mother is not seeking a medical transition, including puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones — a treatment that Younger is concerned will be given in the near future.

https://thetexan.news/breaking-dall...-sole-custody-of-purported-transgender-child/

The judge is expected to make a final verdict on the details of the new arrangement of the conservatorship on Wednesday.

Benjamin Albritton, who compiled a report for the court on the case, had advocated for the “affirmation” approach, but recommended the court to prohibit Georgulas from initiating a medical transition without approval from Younger.

In the verdict on Wednesday, the judge could include Albritton’s recommendation and maintain an arrangement similar to the current one.
Nice to see no one has read this.

Jesus these outrage threads are tiring.

The idea seems to be that this woman basically has an unobstructed path to medical transition as it currently is while the father has zero say in the matter. Which to me is outrage worthy.

Im not sure. Perhaps i have this wrong?

you do.

repeated from the very post of mine that you quoted.

"The judge is expected to make a final verdict on the details of the new arrangement of the conservatorship on Wednesday.

In the verdict on Wednesday, the judge could include Albritton’s recommendation and maintain an arrangement similar to the current one."

what she has, or won, is sole custody. and all the decision making to go with it.

Now, whether it's correct or deserving that the father lost all custody, is a real topic. but we don't know who these people are, or what they've done to get to these circumstances.

Another topic, would be the "affirmation approach'" that the mother is taking. but that's as far as this thing has gone at this point. his hormones have not been messed with, so painting that as the issue is dishonest.

Theres a Rae Carreuth joke somewhere in all this.

Giving children hormones that young is fucking weird, man. Some might be mature for their age, but to change their biochemistry because of whatever reason... Seems like a pretty big decision for a 7 year old, and if they're not making it, who is? Give them time, let them grow, and revisit it if it sticks.

Giving children hormones that young is fucking weird, man. Some might be mature for their age, but to change their biochemistry because of whatever reason... Seems like a pretty big decision for a 7 year old, and if they're not making it, who is? Give them time, let them grow, and revisit it if it sticks.
I feel the same about adderall and SSRIs as well. Children being made lifelong drug addicts before they ever had a chance.

I feel the same about adderall and SSRIs as well. Children being made lifelong drug addicts before they ever had a chance.
Yeah, the reflexive use of drugs instead of addressing all the other important stuff is very sad. If you're a parent, you have more impact over your child's growth than any drug can, for now. But they are treating it like a cursed responsibility that needs to be mitigated to it's lowest impact.

Nice to see no one has read this.

Jesus these outrage threads are tiring.
Well there's also this bit from the article
Odeneal has also repeatedly contended that Georgulas does intend to pursue a medical gender transition for James, citing medical records that note James would be referred to doctors at the GENecis clinic for puberty suppression once he reached eight or nine years old.

This is child abuse.

There is nothing the kid is missing out on by not changing their identity before 18.

This child can play dress up and maybe they grow out of it and maybe they don't. I'm cool with an adult being a transgender and wish them all the best. But not a child, not a 7 year old.. they have their whole life to decide to make permanent life altering decisions, but not before they're 18.
We used to prohibit children from drinking, voting, getting tattoos, smoking and going to war. What's so special about this that we must make an exception?

What are they missing out on by not taking the hormones?

This is all some sick grooming shit and everyone with half a brain knows it.

Fuck! Reading that made me feel awful, I could not imagine what that dad's going through. Talk about being powerless! And the mother will keep trying to isolate the child from her ex husband until she succeeds. And we know it will happen.

This whole transkids thing is such an embarrassing mess tbh. I keep getting angrier and angrier about it. First of all, it always amazes me how parents (and advocates) never allow these kids to be kids. They fucking label them and make life altering decisions for them based on basically nothing. Oh my son likes dresses. Children don't understand the implications or know what they want ffs. Most of these kids are just confused! I dated a guy who wanted to be girl when he was a kid, he's not a tranny he's just really gay. Children transitioning is tragic and irresponsible imo. I feel bad for them. I fear for their future. It's sad!

Back