1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun Al Far'oun

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    Most of us are not going to have the patience to slog through an hour long video so some cliffs would be nice.

volodya and ElKarlo like this.
  2. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

Yes, I agree. Trans is a real phenomenon, but I feel that the numbers now are not inductive to what thwy have been. Yes openness will allow them to grow, but there must be some correlation to say that many of these people are not actually trans.
    Movies, media, social trends and pressure all play roles in this as you mentioned with movies and DID rates and severity

Kafir-kun likes this.
  3. Prokofievian

Prokofievian Silver Belt

tl;dr: father is full of shit. For example, it is stated in many articles on this case that the mother forces the child to wear girl clothes, but with his dad he's a happy healthy boy. Turns out, the father does not have girl clothes at his house, so the choice of boy clothes is forced by the father. Whereas the mother has both boy clothes and girl clothes at her home, directly contradicting the father's story. That's just the beginning, and I really recommend you watch the video.

Sano, panamaican and Kafir-kun like this.
  4. spin

spin Gold Belt

Yep, that's where I thought we were at

5. SIRGAY HARITONOB!

SIRGAY HARITONOB! RED ARMY BELT

The Religion of Science, folks.

SBJJ, volodya, Amerikuracana and 2 others like this.
  6. spin

spin Gold Belt

And it continues to make me wonder, is this a good father that picked a losing battle, or a shitty father that picked a losing battle?

panamaican likes this.
  7. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

Unfortunately since there's no test like a MRI that would determine exactly what's going on we have to rely on doctors point of views and interpretations. Similar to what we have with ADHD and meds. Some kids desperately need meds others not at all. Some kids don't even have ADHD but are diagnosed anyway. You get what I saying right? It depends on which doctor you see. It's not difficult to find a doctor diagnosing normal kids with ADHD. And I'm sure the same happens with transgenderism. All you need is one doctor/psychologist with a very broad interpretation of what that is.

I was once diagnosed with bipolar. It was my very first ( and last) appointment with that psychiatrist. I said I was depressed but very anxious as well and I left his office with a prescription for lithium!! It's that fucking easy to be misdiagnosed. Specially when there's no blood work or brain scan to prove the doctor wrong.

These kids are having their whole fucking life changed forever as this will surely leave mental and physical marks, not to mention the social aspect of their lives, based on what exactly? Couldn't they just wait and see? Maybe not brand these kids with an extremely serious label and prescribe hormones to children. Let the boy be girly and leave the tomboy alone. If they are trans they will come to that conclusion by themselves when they are mature enough for it.

tonni, DragRacer, volodya and 5 others like this.
  8. EL CORINTHIAN

EL CORINTHIAN Black Belt

One of the articles states something along the lines of "psychological abuse/treatment" or something.

9. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

0/10

Stoic1 and uppercutbus like this.
  10. NoDak

NoDak #StraightFax

You and those fems. :rolleyes:

volodya and SRN like this.
  11. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

No. This is wrong. The courts are making decisions on hundreds of cases with mininal information and are just moving the docket along making the easy (discriminatory against men) political choice way too often. Your post may have been sarcasm, but I'm not sure. The courts do nothing but screw things up for the kids and dad's, generally, and ev3n the mom's who put their short term power grab against long term best results.

12. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

I love them! I can't help myself :p

NoDak likes this.
  13. Black Conf3derate

Black Conf3derate sounds about white Double Yellow Card

This is so depressing... Texas of all places.

I just don't understand why you can't let the kid choose their path when they become a adult?

Amerikuracana likes this.
  14. NoDak

NoDak #StraightFax

Some of them are really nice people, incredibly talented and make great friends but as far as sex? They're too slender and physically weak, kind of like a woman. BJs? Okay.

volodya likes this.
  15. rearnakedchoke

rearnakedchoke Suck it!

gender reassignment at this age is proven to be more successful long term.

16. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

Do they kill themselves more than people who decide to live as the sex they were born as? I'm guessing yes. Oh, you mean the weird expirament ends in suicide less than the insanely high numbers when people play dress up and hormone games later in life? That's nice..

ElKarlo likes this.
  17. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

To each his own I guess... You can have all the burly & beefy ones and I'll gladly keep my fem harem :D

18. NoDak

NoDak #StraightFax

They're very good at depicting them artistically, which is why I'd never disavow them culturally. And not necessarily beefy, more so just athletic in general with at least a semblance of physical development. Male aesthetics dunk on women and "the female form" (boring) so fucking hard that it's beyond laughable. I'm not even really talking about sexual attraction and interest there either.

19. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

So is your mom. Zing.
    The left dismissed all things and basically gaslight us when we point out crazy stuff like this

Happy Man likes this.
  20. nicapica

nicapica Green Belt

Yo my aunt legit turned my cousin gay after she got divorced. She made him a cheerleader at age 8.