Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

The previous ruling was overruled.

This ruling (which gives the Father Joint-medical-authority on what his son can or can't do) is the current ruling.
Good. Even the "potential" of administering puberty blockers to a 7 year old shouldn't be tabled. Don't care if the father is a lying POS as he's clearly right in this instance as it seems the mom is the one trying to determine that boys gender.

Always awful when kids are weaponised in an ugly divorce, let alone when it gets international media attention.

I am all for people transitioning if they want to as an adult but these kids getting gender reassignment is crazy. Maybe I am ignorant about this subject but I'd be fighting like the father is.
I understand why some push for it. If there was someway to know with 100% certainty that a kid is trans it would make sense that transitioning sooner would make the transition more effective. Otherwise you get these MtF transgender girls with five o-clock shadow that you can clock from a mile away.

But for me its just clear that the consequences of a child who isn't trans making the transition due to overeager affirmation is worse than the downside of having a transkid having to wait until they are an adult to transition since the former is irreversible basically.

Wonder if it's munchausen syndrome by proxy? This whole trans kid thing that is
I think some cases are legit, its just that you can't really know which ones are and which are cases where the child will grow out of it so the best course of action is to be prudent and wait.

I think some cases are legit, its just that you can't really know which ones are and which are cases where the child will grow out of it so the best course of action is to be prudent and wait.
Don't get me wrong there are legitimate cases. I think the amount that it's occurring in now, is definitely not a natural amount.
I feel that praised social pressure and maybe mental illness is having a hand in this.

Don't get me wrong there are legitimate cases. I think the amount that it's occurring in now, is definitely not a natural amount.
I feel that praised social pressure and maybe mental illness is having a hand in this.
I think that's a very real possibility. On the other hand with society being more accepting passphrase kids feel more comfortable being honest with how they feel.

I think that's a very real possibility. On the other hand with society being more accepting passphrase kids feel more comfortable being honest with how they feel.
There is that, the openness part. But I think and I have no numbers, but feel that the current numbers are larger than they should be. And we're sending kids into transitioning that have no business doing so

15 years ago if you would have said this argument was possible I would have said you were crazy.....obviously I would have been very wrong.

The previous ruling was overruled.

This ruling (which gives the Father Joint-medical-authority on what his son can or can't do) is the current ruling.

it was not.

the jury parameters were answering 2 questions. should there be a sole custody, and should it be the father.

once those were answered, the judge had to rule on things like decision sharing, which he did. he didn't overrule anything, because that was never for the jury to decide.

in between the two decisions, "news" sites reported that the mother had "de facto" full control of all medical decisions, pending the upcoming judge's ruling, so it's technically true for the 1 or 2 days in between rulings so we're totally misleading you to rile you up.

because that's what they do. because it works.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

conservative outrage pressured the judge to reverse course, and we saved this kids life! The Liberal mom could not destroy her child. The conservative white man stands proud.

and now the boy chose to go to school.................as a boy!

I’m all smiles. One step at a time gentlemen. We can save the children of America from the satanic leftist assault! We gotta keep reminding the youth growing up to not be cucks, To remember the face of their fathers, and protect the innocent.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

conservative outrage pressured the judge to reverse course, and we saved this kids life! The Liberal mom could not destroy her child. The conservative white man stands proud.

and now the boy chose to go to school.................as a boy!

I’m all smiles. One step at a time gentlemen. We can save the children of America from the satanic leftist assault! We gotta keep reminding the youth growing up to not be cucks, To remember the face of their fathers, and protect the innocent.

Good.

Back