Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

@Kafir-kun there is definitely a chance the dad is lying.
But true trans before this nonsense, was like 3 in 10,000. The dad, it's probably a 50% chance that he is lying. The mom, like 99.997% chance that she is lying and is basically gaming the system to make her kid trans.

Seems like depending on where you get the story from, that part changes. From the Dallas Morning News

"and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones.
"

Gee, I wonder why that is.

Has full authority =/= is going to do so.

Gee, I wonder why that is.

Has full authority =/= is going to do so.

You said "it has not been decided whether she can do it without the father's permission" like an hour ago....but it has been decided, yesterday. Per dallas morning news.

Liberals are fucked for supporting this shit.

Fucked.

@nac386 what are your thoughts on this?

I don't think it should be legal to physically transition (using surgery or hormones) until the patient is 18. We don't even allow minors to get tattoos. Adults should be able to make any decision they want.

@Kafir-kun there is definitely a chance the dad is lying.
But true trans before this nonsense, was like 3 in 10,000. The dad, it's probably a 50% chance that he is lying. The mom, like 99.997% chance that she is lying and is basically gaming the system to make her kid trans.
I think there's a higher than 50% chance that the dad is lying but fair point about the rarity of this phenomenon. I am certain its a legitimate phenomenon but at the same time to what extent has the discourse on the issue created a kind of copycat effect? I remember reading about how Dissociative Identity Disorder was pretty rare and when it did happen the average number of personalities was like 2-3. But then Sybil came out and there was an increase not only in the number of DID cases but also in the average number of personalities in each case(the character Sybil had like a dozen). I think its possible something similar is going on here.

But not so unkindly to actually open her mouth about it.

{<diva}
I mean I don't know what she's said about it, the only source I have is your Instagram post which isn't much of a source at all.

I recognize the larger issue here but part of my wonders how this guy is unable to even get joint custody of these 2 kids.

I'm not interested in the usual "Well, the courts are biased." response. I'd like to know the specifics of that situation.

The father is absolutely lying. It's all in the video I posted last page. It's long, but seeing as some people are advocating anything from targetted harassment campaigns (to which she's already been subject), to ''understanding if he snapped and killed her'' I think it might be the least you could do before jumping to that step.

I recognize the larger issue here but part of my wonders how this guy is unable to even get joint custody of these 2 kids.

I'm not interested in the usual "Well, the courts are biased." response. I'd like to know the specifics of that situation.

My thoughts as well.

And it's the actual development of the story. She wanted to modify their joint custody agreement, he was the one that actually wanted to change to sole custody. But instead of gaining it he lost it

I mean I don't know what she's said about it, the only source I have is your Instagram post which isn't much of a source at all.

If she made a public statement, it would have been all over twitter by now.

This story is still trending.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...to-save-his-7-year-old-from-gender-transition

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury...n-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

https://thetexan.news/breaking-dall...-sole-custody-of-purported-transgender-child/

Edit. Looks like judge will make final call on it on wed. Currently only a recomendation that father have a say.

Benjamin Albritton, who compiled a report for the court on the case, had advocated for the “affirmation” approach, but recommended the court to prohibit Georgulas from initiating a medical transition without approval from Younger.(father)

In the verdict on Wednesday, the judge could include Albritton’s recommendation and maintain an arrangement similar to the current one.

I hope it goes all the way to the Supreme Court and gets overturned.

My thoughts as well.

And it's the actual development of the story. She wanted to modify their joint custody agreement, he was the one that actually wanted to change to sole custody. But instead of gaining it he lost it
Yeah, after reading the multiple links the whole thing makes more sense now.

He was not being blocked from intervening in the treatment of the child. He pushed for sole custody and lost. The mother is a pediatrician, she had a diagnosis for gender dysphoria and isn't pushing for medical transition just an "affirmation" model.

IMO, and easy to say after the fact, Dad picked a losing battle here. I wonder if there were other ways to manage the medical care under joint custody that would have been more effective than trying to get sole custody from a pediatrician who's experts had actually met the boy.

Don’t understand how people can get so worked up over a situation they know almost nothing about. Just chill out. Trust that the court and the medical providers have the kid’s best interests at heart and that a lot of what people are posting online is likely one-sided or greatly distorted.

Back