Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

I can't believe the father would fight this doesn't he care about her?!

<{ohyeah}>

Poor kid.. What an abomination his mother is. Western civilization is beginning its collapse.

I am all for people transitioning if they want to as an adult but these kids getting gender reassignment is crazy. Maybe I am ignorant about this subject but I'd be fighting like the father is.

In the WR thread, seems like the dad is a pathological liar.

The mother also seems batshit crazy.

Their offspring is a summation of everything wrong with society.

Life finds a way tho.

Protect yo neck

Fuck any judge who sides with the insane mother on this.

Why was this moved?

Why doesn’t it ever show what mod moved your threads?

I have a stalker it seems, many other posts this type stay in the berry. But all my posts get moved instantly regardless if they are in the heavies or the berry or wherever

Seems the only place safe for me to start threads is in the arcade.

So what this means is that unless BOTH Parents give the "ok", there will be no conversion therapy.

The fact that it's even legally possible for a kid to receive medical treatment to make him more closely resemble the opposite sex is outrageous. There's a reason people under 18 are considered incapable of giving consent. Their brains are still developing. There should be a federal ban on all gender reassignment services for minors.

Take it up to Lord Kavanaugh.

He will slap his cock across that dumb bitch’s face and give the kid back to dad.

This is definitely peak liberalism.

Fuck any judge who sides with the insane mother on this.
images

The fact that it's even legally possible for a kid to receive medical treatment to make him more closely resemble the opposite sex is outrageous. There's a reason people under 18 are considered incapable of giving consent. Their brains are still developing. There should be a federal ban on all gender reassignment services for minors.

Agree 1000000000%.

Back