Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

I haven't seem them, but this was too. <45>

Lol that was pretty funny, and spot on. Man... can't stand Dave Rubin, and most of his guests. "The new center" and "intellectual dark web" ugh.... Talk about charlatans.

Anyway, I know that series on Ruben seems daunting, but if you feel like you have the time and wanna kick back, it's well worth it. Uncovers most of what's wrong with that whole segment on youtube, using the Ruben Report as the focus point.

I'd be interested in reading a study that says that. Can you provide a link please?

Gender dysphoria is a topic I have little interest in, so I don't have links in my back pocket I can bust out to share. I could probably spent a couple minutes finding some decent studies about this, but so could you or anyone else.

A four-year-old video taken by Texas father Jeff Younger shows his son, James Younger, saying “mommy” tells him he’s a girl, paints his fingernails nails, and puts him in dresses.

Mr. Younger, who is currently fighting for sole conservatorship of James against ex-wife Anne Georgulas, said during a podcast last year that he took the video of James, who was three years old at the time, when he noticed changes in his son’s behavior.

You’re a boy, right?” Mr. Younger asks his son in the video.

“No,” James responds. “I’m a girl.”

“Who told you you’re a girl?” the father asks.

“Mommy,” the child answers.

Mr. Younger asks, “When did she tell you you were a girl?”

“Because, I love girls!” the three-year-old says.

“Oh, I see. So mommy told you you’re a girl?”

“Mhmm,” James answers in the affirmative.

The child tells Mr. Younger that his mother puts dresses on him, buys him headbands and hair clips, and paints his nails because he likes nail polish.

“So mommy puts you in a dress and puts nail polish on you?” Mr. Younger says.

“Mhmm,” James replies.

“And what does mommy tell you?”

“She tells me I’m a girl,” the child responds.

In January, Mr. Younger appeared on and episode of “The Luke Macias Show” podcast and recalled his taking of the video.

“My three-year-old son tells me — he’s at my home — he tells me that he’s a girl. And I had the presence of mind, thank goodness, to pull out my iPhone and videotape me asking him about that. And that was literally the first time that I really understood what was happening to my son,” Younger said, adding, “That was the first time I noticed. He was just past his third birthday.”

Younger noted, in his “personal assessment,” that Ms. Georgulas was “only giving [James] love and affection if he acted like a girl.”

The Texas father also claimed that his ex-wife “was putting my son into time-outs and she would lock him in his room and say that monsters only eat boys.”

On Monday, a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors in a Dallas court ruled against granting Younger sole managing conservatorship over James and his twin brother Jude. The jury “voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person,” LifeSiteNews reported.

Ms. Georgulas has effectively been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.

According to reporting from The Texan, Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes said the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” the report said.

Mr. Younger will also be forced to “affirm” his son’s new gender identity: a girl named “Luna.”

“Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm,” the Texas father said during the January podcast, “because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.”

“They’re asking me to affirm a delusion,” he noted.

The presiding judge will give her final ruling on James’ fate on Thursday

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video-james-younger-at-age-3-to-dad-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl

Don Jr is peddling all this liberal maniac mom chemical castration child abuse stuff on Twitter trying to raise outrage. :rolleyes:

I read the case file, and holy shit, the father is a pathological liar:

http://search.txcourts.gov/SearchMe...&MediaID=70a215b2-db32-46e3-9d77-25f423e0dba0

Where's the conservative cause that isn't a scam these days? Jesus...

For those outraged but won't take the time to read, some cliffs:

-Father lied about having a degree. Said he had two degrees and was working towards a Phd. Dude never went to college.

-Father lied about being in the Marine. Said he was in for 5+ years and gave up a $250k job to fight in Iraq. Actually enlisted briefly under a false id. When his identity was discovered, he was kicked out for being underaged. Was only in for a few months.

-Father lied about being in the Army. Said he served 25 years. Actually served less then one year and was kicked out when he confessed to being gay (likely to intentionally get bounced out).

-Father lied about being employed. Said he taught Math at a college in TX. Was actually unemployed.

-Father lied about monies he had declared under oath (was arguing for restitution). Court not happy.

In short, maybe all those outraged should do a little more digging before you jump to conclusions. This guy is very likely, full of shit.

While they continue to have higher rates of mental health issues, the best studies I've read have all shown significant improvements after a change of gender/physical characteristics.

"Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

-Father lied about having a degree. Said he had two degrees and was working towards a Phd. Dude never went to college.

-Father lied about being in the Marine. Said he was in for 5+ years and gave up a $250k job to fight in Iraq. Actually enlisted briefly under a false id. When his identity was discovered, he was kicked out for being underaged. Was only in for a few months.

-Father lied about being in the Army. Said he served 25 years. Actually served less then one year and was kicked out when he confessed to being gay (likely to intentionally get bounced out).

-Father lied about being employed. Said he taught Math at a college in TX. Was actually unemployed.

-Father lied about monies he had declared under oath (was arguing for restitution). Court not happy.

In short, maybe all those outraged should do a little more digging before you jump to conclusions. This guy is very likely, full of shit.
He could literally be Hitler but it still wouldn't make it right to pump a poor child full of life-altering medications for perceived gender dysphoria.

I don't even think little kids should have piercings...

Yes. Lets chemically castrate his young child and show the dad who is boss

Probably a case of crazy met crazy and had a son.

The point is the article in the OP did a shit job or fairly presenting the case here. I think it's
Yes. Lets chemically castrate his young child and show the dad who is boss

Not what I was saying dipshit.

The point, and it wasn't a tough one, was that since the article grossly misrepresented the actual case, maybe one shouldn't rush to judgement.

He could literally be Hitler but it still wouldn't make it right to pump a poor child full of life-altering medications for perceived gender dysphoria.
Again, who are you trusting in order to come to the conclusion that this kid is going to be "pumped full of life-altering medications"?

Oh yeah, it's the guy who lies about literally everything

giphy.gif

#1. His lying is pathetic.

#2. He sounds gay when talking to the child.

#3. The women who ended up with him is very likely a flake as well as he, and 3 year old boys shouldn't be encouraged to pretend they are the opposite sex. You can let them develop on their own.

Basically, the dad being a flakey liar doesn't change the issue at hand, much. It just kind of lends to the entire situation being flakes out with him more a part of it. Not the kids fault. If he has a twin, the likely insane mother wants one of each.

Back