Texas father blocked from stopping gender transition of son James, 7, to girl called Luna

Posted in the other thread, but it deserves to be mentioned here:

-Father lied about having a degree. Said he had two degrees and was working towards a Phd. Dude never went to college.

-Father lied about being in the Marine. Said he was in for 5+ years and gave up a $250k job to fight in Iraq. Actually enlisted briefly under a false id. When his identity was discovered, he was kicked out for being underaged. Was only in for a few months.

-Father lied about being in the Army. Said he served 25 years. Actually served less then one year and was kicked out when he confessed to being gay (likely to intentionally get bounced out).

-Father lied about being employed. Said he taught Math at a college in TX. Was actually unemployed.

-Father lied about monies he had declared under oath (was arguing for restitution). Court not happy.

--------------

Point being, most of us would agree that giving a 7-year old hormones is a big fucking decision that better have the blessing of medical doctors and therapists. That being said, the father is a fucking liar. Whatever is going on, none of us should be basing our opinion on what this douchebag has, as of this point, only alleged.

What the article fails to mention as they father simply made the claim at a custody hearing where he alleged this scheme to transition his poor son. He lost that custody hearing, in large part, because the Court found all the above lies regarding their father. So the Mother, with full custody, has complete say in the kids medical needs. The father can't block them. It doesn't appear that the mother is actively seeking out this treatment. It just seems like a hail-mary claim from the father as a reason to get custody of the kid.

In short: this reeks of manufactured outrage.

except for those of us that read up on this in the original war room thread, none of you took the time to read, so your whiny opinions mean nothing.

The fact that it's even legally possible for a kid to receive medical treatment to make him more closely resemble the opposite sex is outrageous. There's a reason people under 18 are considered incapable of giving consent. Their brains are still developing. There should be a federal ban on all gender reassignment services for minors.

you do know that age of consent laws vary from state to state? and both age of consent and adulthood varies around the world? So in no definitive way are "people under 18 are considered incapable of giving consent"

also brains are still developing into the 20s.

so, not the best couple of points

Last edited:
If I had a transgender kid I would set it on fire and make a new one that wasn't defective.

-Father lied about having a degree. Said he had two degrees and was working towards a Phd. Dude never went to college.

-Father lied about being in the Marine. Said he was in for 5+ years and gave up a $250k job to fight in Iraq. Actually enlisted briefly under a false id. When his identity was discovered, he was kicked out for being underaged. Was only in for a few months.

-Father lied about being in the Army. Said he served 25 years. Actually served less then one year and was kicked out when he confessed to being gay (likely to intentionally get bounced out).

-Father lied about being employed. Said he taught Math at a college in TX. Was actually unemployed.

-Father lied about monies he had declared under oath (was arguing for restitution). Court not happy.

--------------

Point being, most of us would agree that giving a 7-year old hormones is a big fucking decision that better have the blessing of medical doctors and therapists. That being said, the father is a fucking liar. Whatever is going on, none of us should be basing our opinion on what this douchebag has, as of this point, only alleged.

What the article fails to mention as they father simply made the claim at a custody hearing where he alleged this scheme to transition his poor son. He lost that custody hearing, in large part, because the Court found all the above lies regarding their father. So the Mother, with full custody, has complete say in the kids medical needs. The father can't block them. It doesn't appear that the mother is actively seeking out this treatment. It just seems like a hail-mary claim from the father as a reason to get custody of the kid.

Nice post. Thanks for the detective work.
And
What a lying :eek::eek::eek:!

--------------

The real outrage is that every day kids are getting put on puberty blockers. Whether this story is true or not, it's happening. And it shouldn't be. And research shows a vast majority of kids, if given the opportunity to go through puberty normally, grow out of those feelings and usually turn out to be gay or lesbian.
In the case of boys, puberty blockers means he will end up with a micro-penis. Why is it that nobody talks or cares about the terrible sexual/mental health effects that will occur if he chooses to live as a man when he's older? Even if he continues to identify as a woman, a micro-penis means he won't be able to get vaginoplasty because there's no penile tissue to work with. The whole thing is ridiculous and our culture has lost its' mind.

7 year old Kids don’t understand this crap. Sounds like brainwashing to me.

Why was this moved?

Why doesn’t it ever show what mod moved your threads?

I have a stalker it seems, many other posts this type stay in the berry. But all my posts get moved instantly regardless if they are in the heavies or the berry or wherever

Seems the only place safe for me to start threads is in the arcade.
You've been around way too long to really have expected this thread to fly in Mayberry. It's got War Room written all over it, hence it was already a thread here. Threads like this only work in the Mayberry if there is room to actually have a light hearted conversation about the subject, there's nothing light hearted about this one.

--------------

I was going to say, I thought I heard the mom wasn't even pushing to give the kid hormones. Knowing all this now makes the whole thing a farce.

I feel for the father, we all should be careful about who we marry, the environment we put our children into, and regularly talk to them about what they have learned/unlearned.

If I had a transgender kid I would set it on fire and make a new one that wasn't defective.

What if your transgender kid was an adopted nineteen year old Malaysian MTF transgender "chick" who was smoking hot and had a really big di...dichotomy about gender!

Would you educate her or not? Think carefully, my fire starting friend!

you do know that age of consent laws vary from state to state? and both age of consent and adulthood varies around the world? So in no definitive way are "people under 18 are considered incapable of giving consent"

also brains are still developing into the 20s.

so, not the best couple of points

Yes, the age of consent varies from state to state, but what are we talking about here? 16-18 year-olds? And in some parts of Europe it's 15. But not 8 ffs. Your line of reasoning and the fact you have used this analogy is, shall we say, troubling.

I do believe it's this kind of shit that will make people start burning things

I am all for people transitioning if they want to as an adult but these kids getting gender reassignment is crazy. Maybe I am ignorant about this subject but I'd be fighting like the father is.
Wonder if it's munchausen syndrome by proxy? This whole trans kid thing that is

Hard to follow, this one. Not sure what is going on...

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/...services-review-james-younger-trans-kid-case/

The stunningly tragic story of little James Younger has gripped the nation recently. You’ll recall that little seven year old James’ mother is trying to “transition” him into a girl. His father has been fighting for custody to prevent that. Unfortunately he lost the battle and a judge and jury inexplicably awarded full custody of James to the mother. This happened even after a witness was prepared to testify on James’ behalf that when he is away from his mother he is a happy, normal, healthy boy who does not wish to be made a girl.

This is the same judge shown above:

BREAKING: Judge Rules in James Younger Case, Father Receives Joint Conservatorship

Back