Crime Terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria

At this moment this is purely incompetence from the Mayor and Police. Radicals invaded one church in Vienna yesterday, they should've been in maximum alert.
Let me guess, cartoon-haters?

The worst thing is that this could have been easily avoided if people would have learned from the events of the last years.
Islam condemns terrorism and the murder of innocent people, but the most important fact is always left out of the discussion: Jihad isn't "terrorism" and infidels aren't "innocent." Similarly, Islam can condemn rape while leaving out the most important fact: but it's not rape if it's with an infidel. People think only extremist group, small minority in Islam have these opinions, but Rotherham/France/Sweden/Germany etc show this to be widespread. The apologists think they can continuously side-step it by repeating #NotRealIslam, where the only real Islam is as a minority group living in a first world country. Governments which adopt Islam as law of the land and interpret their faith as they see fit "doesn't count" apparently.

Lefties see what is right in front of them yet they cannot help but make excuses for it because it contradicts their perception of reality.

Last edited:
Hate to see this sort of thing happen again. Don't care who did it or why.

senseless violence. Sympathies to the victims. It's been such a bad year and to leave the world like that is such a terrible shame.

Bring back the brazen bull. It's time.
IMG_7572.JPG

Right now there is also a hostage taking in the city. One assassin is already dead according to the not confirmed news.

Are you aware that much of Europe and the world pays close attention to the US and their MSM? The racism and hate coming from the left in the US spreads like wildfire

200829-germany-qanon-al-1055_e14091fdbde68a1978150dc48e8e3767.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Are you trying to say that Islamic terrorists are taking their cues from the Democrat party?

My condolences. Unsurprising really considering the current climate of invasion.
That being said, I lived years in Austria & Germany and they are (due to their history) the most leftist brainwashed people in the West, patently denying there is any problem with multiculturalism, and this kind of terror attack is going to help wake people hard.

Are you trying to say that Islamic terrorists are taking their cues from the Democrat party?
I'm implying that the Democrat party condones radical islam by their constant denials and unwillingness to do anything about it. They are also raging anti semites. Just look at those elected like Talib and Omar.

The Democrat masters have claimed the 15 red neck KKK members as the number one threat. Either the democrats are incredibly stupid and committed to a false narrative or...

If this proves to be an Islamist attack, can we expect Kurz to apply stronger measures than other EU countries?

My condolences. Unsurprising really considering the current climate of invasion.
That being said, I lived years in Austria & Germany and they are (due to their history) the most leftist brainwashed people in the West, patently denying there is any problem with multiculturalism, and this kind of terror attack is going to help wake people hard.

Look at the posts in this thread. the leftists give little shits and are trying to protect their democrat masters...

Germany is already lost. They'll just say that the attackers are mentally ill and this has nothing to do with islam yada yada. It's always the same. I've seen this so many times. If you say something critical of Islam you are a racist. It's ridiculous. They will never wake up.

Look at the posts in this thread. the leftists give little shits and are trying to protect their democrat masters...

That's true but the wider population at large, which matters in terms of vote and feelings, takes note.
Its undeniable that the climate has changed in Europe since various events happened.
Even in Sweden, the attitudes have changed drastically.
Many Europeans are leftists out of genuine belief in humanity, once they get shocked by reality they quickly abandon these ideologies. I know tons of hard leftists that after terror attacks tell me "I was so dumb to be a leftist..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back