Crime Terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria

I’m behind on terms. What’s XRW? I saw someone else mention it in this thread as well

Oh think I just got it, shorthand for extreme right wing?

Correct: neo-Nazi types like Order of the Nine Angles, Aryan Nations etc.

From Twitter -

The terrorists reportedly attacked at least 4 locations in #Vienna: 2 Restaurants, the Synagogue, and the Jewish Community Center in the area.

One terrorist is said to have blown himself up with a belt of explosives. Several other perpetrators are said to be on the run.

From Twitter -

The terrorists reportedly attacked at least 4 locations in #Vienna: 2 Restaurants, the Synagogue, and the Jewish Community Center in the area.

One terrorist is said to have blown himself up with a belt of explosives. Several other perpetrators are said to be on the run.

terrible if true.

I wonder when the last straw is going to be.

From Twitter -

At this moment this is purely incompetence from the Mayor and Police. Radicals invaded one church in Vienna yesterday, they should've been in maximum alert.

There is no cookie cutter solution to this, either completely cut the cancer out or it will kill you.

Until mass deportations start this will continue and increase with time. Eventually they will get lucky and kill thousands if not more with a single attack.

Terrible news and it certainly seems to be a new wave of these maniacs coming.

Kamala and Biden approve this message.

The sad anti Israel anti Jew rhetoric from the left and Democrat party in the US sickens me.

Jumping into the thread to instantly make it about US election politics isn't sickening at all though.

Terrible news and it certainly seems to be a new wave of these maniacs coming.

Jumping into the thread to instantly make it about US election politics isn't sickening at all though.
Are you aware that much of Europe and the world pays close attention to the US and their MSM? The racism and hate coming from the left in the US spreads like wildfire

200829-germany-qanon-al-1055_e14091fdbde68a1978150dc48e8e3767.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

yea, there's going to be a vigil...and of course the normal, terriblly written articles like, "what is it about Austrian policies that are causing these attacks..."
Totally. "Ich bi something-something" à la Hebdo. Ok, problem solved !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back