Crime Terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria

Bomb or shooting?

Shooting.

Hmm, just playing the stereotypes that could lean it more to white nationalist, or in Austria actual Neo-Nazis

def too early to tell tho. Praying the casualty count is minor, just a lot of blind shots into the walls of the place of worship from the outside.

Hmm, just playing the stereotypes that could lean it more to white nationalist, or in Austria actual Neo-Nazis

def too early to tell tho. Praying the casualty count is minor, just a lot of blind shots into the walls of the place of worship from the outside.

At least one dead, according to reports. The video that was tweeted shows what looks like someone bleeding out.

Agree that with the choice of target and location, this could just as easily be XRW as Religion of Peace.

At least one dead, according to reports. The video that was tweeted shows what looks like someone bleeding out.

Agree that with the choice of target and location, this could just as easily be XRW as Religion of Peace.

I’m behind on terms. What’s XRW? I saw someone else mention it in this thread as well

Oh think I just got it, shorthand for extreme right wing?

Back