Crime Terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria

Com on chief, it was a question. There is always a huge back and forth on the forum when someone states a terrorist was a Muslim and how it isn't important as it was just an individual or group that did something. Well that article went out of it's way to mention that the people were Muslim. Their religion should not matter and they should be praised for doing the right thing by helping those in need.
It's definitely important because it's a religious commandment to kill Jews
(take the other side POV to understand them better)

I think this is a matter of consistency when it comes to accuracy. Let me try to illustrate using some well known examples.

Polish Christian fights off Muslim terrorist on London bridge using narwhal tusk.

UK Muslims of Pakistani background rape thousands of white Christian Brits.

White father arrested for trying to save daughter from UK Pakistani rape gang.

American atheists disarm Muslim terrorist on train.

Hundreds of African Muslims rape and molest German Christian women new year's eve in Cologne.

UK Pakistani Muslim reformist Maajid Nawaz life constantly threatened by Muslim extremists.

All that said, I think it's important to point out #not all Muslims at every turn, so I have no issue with this news being broadcast. We gotta remember that the number one victims of radical Islam are Muslims. Yet the contrast is stark considering UK loons are labelled as Asians, hold the "Islam", while these Turks get that dressing.

Consistency is a bitch.

Vandalin der Wiener Terror-Gedenkstätte gefasst | krone.at

Vienna/Austria: The memorial place for the latest terrorist attacks in the center of Vienna has been vandalized.

Officials first "believed" that a storm/wind had knocked over many candles and memorial stuff, however, after checking the video footage they found out that in fact it was a woman who did this.

After investigation they found the culprit, a woman from turkish origin. Police got her and she confessed the act/crime but could not explain why she did it (i guess she is already thinking about a good excuse/reason she did it, most probably blaming the west for some actions etc...)

Vandalin der Wiener Terror-Gedenkstätte gefasst | krone.at

Vienna/Austria: The memorial place for the latest terrorist attacks in the center of Vienna has been vandalized.

Officials first "believed" that a storm/wind had knocked over many candles and memorial stuff, however, after checking the video footage they found out that in fact it was a woman who did this.

After investigation they found the culprit, a woman from turkish origin. Police got her and she confessed the act/crime but could not explain why she did it (i guess she is already thinking about a good excuse/reason she did it, most probably blaming the west for some actions etc...)
Idiot

Back