Crime Terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria

That's true but the wider population at large, which matters in terms of vote and feelings, takes note.
Its undeniable that the climate has changed in Europe since various events happened.
Even in Sweden, the attitudes have changed drastically.
Many Europeans are leftists out of genuine belief in humanity, once they get shocked by reality they quickly abandon these ideologies. I know tons of hard leftists that after terror attacks tell me "I was so dumb to be a leftist..."
it seems like it has to happen in their backyard before its real to them. The ones i know are living in comfortable ignorance.

I wonder how far gone European nations are...will they continue to allow terrorist acts like this to happen?

or will more adopt a more Polish approach?

I thought we were telling people to obey police orders

Police orders are like eehhhh in my experience

Back in here they told people to run and hide if terror attack happens

Peoples opinion was fuck that lets take them on since there will be less casualties that way

(Like when we had our one people were chasing the guy with baseball bats)

Apparently. there's a hostage situation. This will not end well. As we saw in France, when radical Islamists take people hostage, they brutally torture them. There were reports from the Bataclan theater that some of those held hostage there were tortured. One person was found with his balls cut off and stuffed in his mouth.

Warning not pretty this one. Shooter cornered guy and killed him.

I don't understand how the police come from the same way the terrorist went but didn't meet him.

Have they caught him/them?

Apparently. there's a hostage situation. This will not end well. As we saw in France, when radical Islamists take people hostage, they brutally torture them. There were reports from the Bataclan theater that some of those held hostage there were tortured. One person was found with his balls cut off and stuffed in his mouth.
I think the castration part was severely embellished and debunked by Fact Checkers

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/

I wouldn't recommend getting taken hostage irregardless

It’s terrible, Vienna is a beautiful, welcoming and safe city. I hope they can put this violent outbreak down and bring the murderers to justice.

Horrible. Current state of Europe

I don't understand how the police come from the same way the terrorist went but didn't meet him.

Have they caught him/them?

I think there was a delay that was cut out of the video. Then the police arrived to tend to the injured guy.

Warning not pretty this one. Shooter cornered guy and killed him.

Holy S.
The Mohammedan shotgunned the poor civilian, then actually came back to give him the coup de grâce.
Reminds me of Charlie Hebdo style shootings. These guys are probably hardened ISIS/Muslim terrorists.

Police: please do not share videos on social media
People: [share videos on social media]

Your point is? People need to see what this scum are doing to us. It's going to have to end.

Your point is? People need to see what this scum are doing to us. It's going to have to end.

This is literally all krautpolice is concerned with

Don't show pics
Don't show vids
Don't report
Don't say who did it
Stay in your pod
Put on your mask
Don't start rumors (or we will arrest you)

"ok there's an ongoing terror attack with multiple ppl dead and officers being shot with ak 47s
let's write 50 million essays on how bad it is to share pictures"

Back