Terence Crawford: 'I Don't Know; We Shall See' If Brook Fight Is Last With Top Rank

So a much smaller Floyd was though?

anyone with a good jab and that can deal with Canelo’s power is a threat

Floyd, Lara, GGG, Trout, even Kovalev was landing a lot. Jacobs was horrible with his jab against Canelo but could handle the power and won quite a few rounds

Canelo is was 21 (maybe 22) when he fought Floyd. What a horrible argument. Bud also isn't Floyd, he's not on that level.
Bud isn't even fighting the best in his division, what would even suggest he'd fight Canelo who you know Canelo isn't moving below 160 for such an uninteresting fight.

Canelo is was 21 (maybe 22) when he fought Floyd. What a horrible argument. Bud also isn't Floyd, he's not on that level.
Bud isn't even fighting the best in his division, what would even suggest he'd fight Canelo who you know Canelo isn't moving below 160 for such an uninteresting fight.
Canelo was as old or older than Tyson when he lost to a Douglas. Age isn’t an excuse when you’re a world champion, just isn’t; ever.

Canelo was as old or older than Tyson when he lost to a Douglas. Age isn’t an excuse when you’re a world champion, just isn’t; ever.

But it is. People mature in their careers at different times, I'm sorry you don't like that and that your arguments here have been very bad.

Arum trashed Crawford yesterday, saying he's not sure if it's even worth keeping him, so it's looking like there might be a decent shot of him leaving next year.

He was champion. Whether you agree or not he had beat Manny and made a defense
Hes fucking awful and didnt beat Manny. Absolute farce.

Hes fucking awful and didnt beat Manny. Absolute farce.
If he didn't beat Manny then Ward didn't beat Kovalev the first fight, but I look at Ward's record and it says he's undefeated

Was it a hometown decision, sure. It's why many Brits don't like fighting in the US as well. It happened though and it was actually reviewed by a panel if i'm not mistaken and upheld(they never change things)

Arum trashed Crawford yesterday, saying he's not sure if it's even worth keeping him, so it's looking like there might be a decent shot of him leaving next year.

What was Bob saying?

If he didn't beat Manny then Ward didn't beat Kovalev the first fight, but I look at Ward's record and it says he's undefeated

Was it a hometown decision, sure. It's why many Brits don't like fighting in the US as well. It happened though and it was actually reviewed by a panel if i'm not mistaken and upheld(they never change things)
Glad we agree that Horn sucks and that win means slim to nothing.

What was Bob saying?
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2020/1...his-expiring-contract-do-we-want-to-keep-him/

The question is, ‘Do we want to keep him?’ I could build a house in Beverly Hills on the money I’ve lost on him in the last three fights,”

"He’s got to promote like [Teofimo] Lopez does, Shakur [Stevenson] does. Like [Floyd] Mayweather did, [Manny] Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him?

He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him,” said Arum to @TheAthleticBOX on Crawford needing to start helping to market his fights."

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2020/1...his-expiring-contract-do-we-want-to-keep-him/

The question is, ‘Do we want to keep him?’ I could build a house in Beverly Hills on the money I’ve lost on him in the last three fights,”

"He’s got to promote like [Teofimo] Lopez does, Shakur [Stevenson] does. Like [Floyd] Mayweather did, [Manny] Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him?

He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him,” said Arum to @TheAthleticBOX on Crawford needing to start helping to market his fights."
A fight promoter saying his fighter should be a better promoter!

Arum is a gem.

A fight promoter saying his fighter should be a better promoter!

Arum is a gem.
Arum kind of makes sense on this. Arum went all WWE heel villain mode and tossed dirt on Spence's and Garcia's name immediately in the post fight interview calling them cowards and calling them out only for Crawford to ask for Pac-man when Arum looked at him to sell the REAL fight.
Bud is doing it to himself.... so now Arum was left holding the bag for making shit up and Bud just left him hanging by pretty much showcasing its not the fight he wants and Arums rant was exposed.
Also allegedly Bob owes Bud $1 million if they dont extend an offer to Spence by year's end.

Arum kind of makes sense on this. Arum went all WWE heel villain mode and tossed dirt on Spence's and Garcia's name immediately in the post fight interview calling them cowards and calling them out only for Crawford to ask for Pac-man when Arum looked at him to sell the REAL fight.
Bud is doing it to himself.... so now Arum was left holding the bag for making shit up and Bud just left him hanging by pretty much showcasing its not the fight he wants and Arums rant was exposed.
Also allegedly Bob owes Bud $1 million if they dont extend an offer to Spence by year's end.
What does he mean promoting himself like Stevenson? He hasnt promoted himself other hitting a girl on camera and if thats what he’s alluding to thats kind of fucked up.

What shit. Maybe Bob should put him in the ring with someone worth a damn before blaming the numbers on Terence. Don't get me wrong, Crawford is about as exciting outside the ring as Ward, so I kind of get what Bob is saying, but the match-making is the 800lb gorilla here.

Terence could've grown a third arm out of his ass and used it to smack Kavaliauskas at a presser, and it wouldn't have moved the dial one bit.

What does he mean promoting himself like Stevenson? He hasnt promoted himself other hitting a girl on camera and if thats what he’s alluding to thats kind of fucked up.
Shakur hit a chick??? Did I miss this? Or are you confusing him with Adonis?

Glad we agree that Horn sucks and that win means slim to nothing.
It means that he beat the man who beat the man. Shitting on Holyfield beating Douglas after Douglas stopped Tyson?

Looks like some men were fighting and she swung on them...oh well. I would need to know the back story or the altercation tip off before I passed judgment.

I used to play the chivalry game until this summer I got into an altercation over some thug damaging my car in a parking lot. His g/f was hitting me throughout our skirmish. I put him down and held him down until the cops came. She chose to kick my in my face while I had him in full mount waiting for cops. In hindsight or retrospect after he dropped i should of dropped her too in self defense. Her kick broke my nose.

Back