Terence Crawford: 'I Don't Know; We Shall See' If Brook Fight Is Last With Top Rank

It means that he beat the man who beat the man. Shitting on Holyfield beating Douglas after Douglas stopped Tyson?
No one actually thinks he beat “the man” and dont think theres a long list who still consider Pac to be “the man” either lol

No one actually thinks he beat “the man” and dont think theres a long list who still consider Pac to be “the man” either lol
I didn’t mean it as in lineal status but Pacman was champion

not to mention, Pacman does currently have the best win of any fighter at welterweight in the past few years

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2020/1...his-expiring-contract-do-we-want-to-keep-him/

The question is, ‘Do we want to keep him?’ I could build a house in Beverly Hills on the money I’ve lost on him in the last three fights,”

"He’s got to promote like [Teofimo] Lopez does, Shakur [Stevenson] does. Like [Floyd] Mayweather did, [Manny] Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him?

He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him,” said Arum to @TheAthleticBOX on Crawford needing to start helping to market his fights."
I think Arum has a history of saying stuff like this. I’m positive he said he’d never promote Michael Nunn again after Nunn’s stinker of a fight against Iran Barkley.

Arum has nobody except Teofimo and like 2 fights with Inoue

No one has earned a fight with Crawford.

tenor.gif

Crawford tweeted this in response to Spence saying he thinks he deserves a 60-40 split.

We're never getting this fight lmao 2020 sucks guys

This kind of proves it takes 2 people (4 counting the promoters) to not make a fight. I have been very critical of Crawford and his resume. But this is a 50/50 fight.
Or hell, shit like this should be set up 60/40 winner. But too much guaranteed money to depend on the shit level of judging or reffing this sport has.

This kind of proves it takes 2 people (4 counting the promoters) to not make a fight. I have been very critical of Crawford and his resume. But this is a 50/50 fight.
Or hell, shit like this should be set up 60/40 winner. But too much guaranteed money to depend on the shit level of judging or reffing this sport has.
historically the split isn't really based off of skill or rankings, it's based off of drawing power. Crawford got 50K PPV buys vs Postol and 150K vs Khan. Spence got 300K vs Porter and 360K vs Mikey. Spence is unquestionably the bigger draw, is ranked higher and has more titles in the division, a 60-40 split is more than reasonable.

historically the split isn't really based off of skill or rankings, it's based off of drawing power. Crawford got 50K PPV buys vs Postol and 150K vs Khan. Spence got 300K vs Porter and 360K vs Mikey. Spence is unquestionably the bigger draw, is ranked higher and has more titles in the division, a 60-40 split is more than reasonable.

Yeah the split seems reasonable, a more reliable draw and a non draw.
60 for the draw, 40 for the guy who isn't going to bring in many eyes outside Nebraska.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back