Teen boys gang rape 16 year old girl, laugh about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you carry an unconscious body from party to party just to rape it.

Some.messed up people.

Agreed.

I grew up in a small town not far from where this took place and I can tell you for a fact that this would not have happened then. At the risk of sounding like an old man there is something wrong with the mindset of this generation. Would love to finish this conversation but have to go to work now.

people have been doing this sort of thing for time immemorial. the problem is that there are always losers who try to venerate certain individuals because they enjoy living vicariously through them. this causes the ego-maniacs to start thinking they can do whatever the hell they want, which includes what happened to this young lady.

What's the story with this Anonymous that's blowing the story?? Is it like a resident whistler blower or something? It sounds like a full secret society of vigilantes judging what i've read in the thread so far.

Some.messed up people.

Yeah borderline Jeffrey Dahmer stuff. Someone there had to be shocked by this behavior. I would love to know how many kept their mouths shut. Almost like the Penn State syndrome.

Yeah borderline Jeffrey Dahmer stuff. Someone there had to be shocked by this behavior. I would love to know how many kept their mouths shut. Almost like the Penn State syndrome.

I would like to believe that at least one of those guys felt guilty as shit and blew the whistle on this group.

Agreed.

I grew up in a small town not far from where this took place and I can tell you for a fact that this would not have happened then. At the risk of sounding like an old man there is something wrong with the mindset of this generation. Would love to finish this conversation but have to go to work now.

How in the hell do you fail to see that the older generation are the ones that are enabling this whole process???? They swept the event under the rug and no one would have even known about it if it wasn't for Anon. Ironically, most members of Anon are probably younger than the members of that community attempting to cover this up.

Shit like this has happened since the beginning of our race. What hasn't existed for that long is the corruption that plagues this incident.

What's the story with this Anonymous that's blowing the story?? Is it like a resident whistler blower or something? It sounds like a full secret society of vigilantes judging what i've read in the thread so far.

Anonymous is a group of hackers. Welcome to the internet my friend.

Some.messed up people.

Add to that the number of witnesses there must have been that didn't do anything. I mean from the video i'd find it difficult to imagine they did anything less than show off about it the whole time. Everyone in this thread has expressed disgust at what went down, but what the fuck everyone at the 5 parties that saw what was going on just turned a blind eye to it all?

Stomach turning story

How in the hell do you fail to see that the older generation are the ones that are enabling this whole process???? They swept the event under the rug and no one would have even known about it if it wasn't for Anon. Ironically, most members of Anon are probably younger than the members of that community attempting to cover this up.

Shit like this has happened since the beginning of our race. What hasn't existed for that long is the corruption that plagues this incident.

If they can prove there are adults that tried to sweep this atrocity under the rug than they should be severely punished.

Add to that the number of witnesses there must have been that didn't do anything. I mean from the video i'd find it difficult to imagine they did anything less than show off about it the whole time. Everyone in this thread has expressed disgust at what went down, but what the fuck everyone at the 5 parties that saw what was going on just turned a blind eye to it all?

And you know there were other females at those parties. WTF did they think? I'm sure some tried to justify it in their head by blaming the girl in one way or another.

I know it's funny but I don't want it to be....but I've becomed warped by a lot of sensationalized media stories...

I apologize Mods, I'm not trying to hijack this thread or turn it into a race issue.

I'm just describing my thought process sometimess when I read head lines like this.

If they can prove there are adults that tried to sweep this atrocity under the rug than they should be severely punished.

right. who owned the houses where these parties were taking place?

And you know there were other females at those parties. WTF did they think? I'm sure some tried to justify it in their head by blaming the girl in one way or another.

yeah. 'she wanted it", is what they were probably saying. or they didn't like her, so they didn't care.

Horrible horrible situation here. These guys deserve a very public trial followed by a very public prison sentence. I will say this though, we can be thankful the girl is alright. Anyone that fucked in the head could just as easily have killed her.

I dunno man. I just can't picture how this was allowed to happen.

I believe that it's fear of what they might do them.

This is a truly fucked up story and I did not need to hear something like this. Hope these assholes are punished.

I get it, the point I was trying to get at is that if we had seen this occurring (while I was in HS, with the people I went to school with) we as the students at the party, would not have let it happen, continue. Yes the corruption and cover-up is equally as heinous, there is no doubt. So what is allowing these boys to think this type of treatment of another human being is okay? I am in no way vindicating anyone in this situation. Part of the problem IMO is that we have not taught our youth that there are consequences to their actions.

I am not arguing with anyone either, just reacting to a horrible horrible story. Obviously when talking in wide generalizations there will be exceptions. My comments are based on my life experiences.

Holy shit, did you guys go to the link in the OP and look at everything there? I had already read about this story but after going to that link, wow, just fuckign wow...

Holy shit, did you guys go to the link in the OP and look at everything there? I had already read about this story but after going to that link, wow, just fuckign wow...

i didn't feel like i needed to read anything else. the story is despicable and abhorrent enough as it is.

I'm not gonna watch the video, it will piss me off to much

just knowing this happened puts a damper on my day, blows my mind how many people at a party will sit by and let something this fucked up happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back